♦ 2x Compact bags of Knot Filler (Mix Pack 1 and Mix Pack 2)
♦ Per/bag = 8 sticks, 150mm, Ø12mm
♦ 1x BCD 180 Knot Filler gun (pre-adjusted temperature 170°C)
♦ 2x cooling bricks
♦ 1x cutting tool
♦ 1x Knot Filler Saver
♦ Plastic suitcase
How does it work?
Get started this easy:
1. Put the cord of the Knot Filler gun in a plug and let it warm up
2. Put a Knot Filler stick in the Knot Filler gun
3. “Shoot” the Knot Filler into the knot/repair. Make sure to use a good speed.
4. Quickly put a cooling block on the repair and let the repair cool off.
5. Remove excess Knot Filler with the chisel. The Knot Filler is ready for this when the cooling iron/block easily comes off the Knot Filler
6. Sand the repair and use surface treatment
Important! Make sure to read the technical datasheet of the Knot Filler gun before you start using it (see MSDS).