♦ 1x bag of Knot Filler, color: Mix 1 (8 sticks of 150mm, Ø12mm)
♦ 1x BCD 180 Knot Filler gun (pre-adjusted temperature 170°C)
Important! The Wood Repair Basic Kit does not include a cutting tool and cooling iron/block. Use your own chisel for this or find our range of tools here.
♦ Plastic suitcase
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Get started this easy:
1. Put the cord of the Knot Filler gun in a plug and let it warm up
2. Put a Knot Filler stick in the Knot Filler gun
3. “Shoot” the Knot Filler into the knot/repair. Make sure to use a good speed.
4. Quickly put a cooling iron/block on the repair and let the repair cool off.
5. Remove excess Knot Filler with a chisel. The Knot Filler is ready for this when the cooling iron/block easily comes off the Knot Filler
6. Sand the repair and use surface treatment