WOOD HANDLE BALL PEIN HAMMER
- The hammer head is attached with two wedges for improved durability
- Ball end used for riveting and poll used for normal striking
- Exclusive rim temper reduces incidences of chipping or spalling
Out of stock
You may also like…
High carbon steel,forged and hardened. Fine finished by polishing. Jacketed design provides overstrike. Protection for long life and increased safety. Fiberglass handle absorbs shock and vibration. TPR two tone grip,soft and heavy duty. The ergonomic features of serieFixman Optimised handles reduces the effects of Torque on wrists and elbows.
Quick, Convenient Clamping with Automatic Adjustment
- 6" reach (152mm); clamps materials up to 5" thick (127mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Works with the Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base
IT ADAPTS TO ALL HANDS, FROM 7 TO 77
The one- or two-handed plane of repairing for occasional use. Its very lights weight and its innovative design intend it to all hands, from 7 to 77 years. It's the handplane of ideal quality with a sharp blade but protecting wounds, for toolbox of junior.
- Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
- Integrated handle hooks equipped for Performance Lanyard system for safer elevated working conditions and easier retrieval when stored
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
- Built-in spanner for turning screws, nuts and grounding rods
- Made in Germany
THE COMPANION OF YOUR JOURNEYS WITH EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane with nickel-plated flanks, for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its exclusive design will crack the aesthetes for this model rather than the blue version 105 Evolution. Its heavy sole gives it good inertia for all kind of timber. Very practical to chamfer. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Ideal as handplane in the tool box thanks to its small size.
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives it a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all kind of planing, in rough as in finishing. Perfect as handplane in the toolbox thanks to its low weight and size.