WOOD HANDLE BALL PEIN HAMMER
- The hammer head is attached with two wedges for improved durability
- Ball end used for riveting and poll used for normal striking
- Exclusive rim temper reduces incidences of chipping or spalling
Out of stock
You may also like…
High carbon steel,forged and hardened. Fine finished by polishing. Jacketed design provides overstrike. Protection for long life and increased safety. Fiberglass handle absorbs shock and vibration. TPR two tone grip,soft and heavy duty. The ergonomic features of serieFixman Optimised handles reduces the effects of Torque on wrists and elbows.
THE HANDPLANE OF PROS WITH BRITISH STYLE
It's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its heavy sole gives it a good inertia for all kind of timber. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Throat opening adjustment allows the planing of still wet timber by reducing stuffing. Its extended shape backward of the blade and its very low center of gravity provide to this tool an excellent basis
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR CHAMFERING
Rebate plane developed especially for carpentry work. The central guide makes possible to guide the edge and to make a consequent chamfer in a single passage. The wood grip is 1.5mm maximum, about three times more than with a traditional handplane.
THE EASY-TO-USE HANDPLANE WITH BRITISH STYLEIt's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all planings, in rough as in finishing. Its extended shape in the back and its gravity center very low give an excellent sole plate to this tool.
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.