WOOD HANDLE BALL PEIN HAMMER
- The hammer head is attached with two wedges for improved durability
- Ball end used for riveting and poll used for normal striking
- Exclusive rim temper reduces incidences of chipping or spalling
Out of stock
You may also like…
High carbon steel,forged and hardened. Fine finished by polishing. Jacketed design provides overstrike. Protection for long life and increased safety. Fiberglass handle absorbs shock and vibration. TPR two tone grip,soft and heavy duty. The ergonomic features of serieFixman Optimised handles reduces the effects of Torque on wrists and elbows.
THE HANDPLANE OF PROS WITH BRITISH STYLE
It's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its heavy sole gives it a good inertia for all kind of timber. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Throat opening adjustment allows the planing of still wet timber by reducing stuffing. Its extended shape backward of the blade and its very low center of gravity provide to this tool an excellent basis
Quick, Convenient Clamping with Automatic Adjustment
- 3" reach; clamps materials up to 3" thick (76mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Works with the Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base
- Two-sided: shows face joints and edge joints
- Works with 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2" (12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm) material
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, K5, and R3
- Durable .5mm polypropylene construction
- Tab with hole makes Wheel easy to hang
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.