Complete system for accurate and precise sharpening of cutting edges. Kit contains: Honing guide, oilstone (8” x 2” aluminum oxide grit sharpening stone, double sided with fine and medium grade), and white oil (for use with oilstone, nonflammable, nontoxic). Features angle setting gauge with preset markings at 25, 30, and 35 for ease of set up. Suitable for use with all chisel blades and plane irons from 1/4” to 2 3/4” (4mm to 60mm). Amazon.com The Stanley Sharpening System provides all the necessary components for accurate and precise sharpening of chisel blades and plane irons. The kit includes: a honing guide; an 8-by-2-inch aluminum oxide grit sharpening stone, double-sided with fine and medium grade; and non-flammable, non-toxic white oil for use with the oilstone. It also includes instructions to achieve a precise, sharp edge that is square to the blade. This kit is compatible with all chisel blades and plane irons from 1/4 inch to 2-3/4 inches (4mm-60mm).
SHARPENING SYSTEM KIT
- Angle setting gauge with preset markings – 25°, 30° or 35°
- Guides the user to achieve a precise sharp edge that is square to the blade
- Contains Honing Guide, oilstone and white oil
- With sharpening stone – One side for trimming and one for refining
- Enamelled staple for tightening plane and wood scissor blades
Out of stock
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives it a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all kind of planing, in rough as in finishing. Perfect as handplane in the toolbox thanks to its low weight and size.
- Precise and reliable measurement up to 50m with laser technology
- New control concept: Control the PLR 50 C with your fingertip via the display
- Calculate distance, volume and area
- Data transfer via Bluetooth to smartphones and tablets
- Easy dimensioning and documentation thanks to PLR measure&go app
IT ADAPTS TO ALL HANDS, FROM 7 TO 77
The one- or two-handed plane of repairing for occasional use. Its very lights weight and its innovative design intend it to all hands, from 7 to 77 years. It's the handplane of ideal quality with a sharp blade but protecting wounds, for toolbox of junior.
A Great Clamp for Kreg Joinery and More
- 2" reach (51mm); clamps materials up to 21/4" thick (57mm)
- Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Jig® R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter
- Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use
THE COMPANION OF YOUR JOURNEYS WITH EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane with nickel-plated flanks, for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its exclusive design will crack the aesthetes for this model rather than the blue version 105 Evolution. Its heavy sole gives it good inertia for all kind of timber. Very practical to chamfer. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Ideal as handplane in the tool box thanks to its small size.
- Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
- Integrated handle hooks equipped for Performance Lanyard system for safer elevated working conditions and easier retrieval when stored
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
- Built-in spanner for turning screws, nuts and grounding rods
- Made in Germany