Complete system for accurate and precise sharpening of cutting edges. Kit contains: Honing guide, oilstone (8” x 2” aluminum oxide grit sharpening stone, double sided with fine and medium grade), and white oil (for use with oilstone, nonflammable, nontoxic). Features angle setting gauge with preset markings at 25, 30, and 35 for ease of set up. Suitable for use with all chisel blades and plane irons from 1/4” to 2 3/4” (4mm to 60mm). Amazon.com The Stanley Sharpening System provides all the necessary components for accurate and precise sharpening of chisel blades and plane irons. The kit includes: a honing guide; an 8-by-2-inch aluminum oxide grit sharpening stone, double-sided with fine and medium grade; and non-flammable, non-toxic white oil for use with the oilstone. It also includes instructions to achieve a precise, sharp edge that is square to the blade. This kit is compatible with all chisel blades and plane irons from 1/4 inch to 2-3/4 inches (4mm-60mm).
SHARPENING SYSTEM KIT
- Angle setting gauge with preset markings – 25°, 30° or 35°
- Guides the user to achieve a precise sharp edge that is square to the blade
- Contains Honing Guide, oilstone and white oil
- With sharpening stone – One side for trimming and one for refining
- Enamelled staple for tightening plane and wood scissor blades
Out of stock
IT ADAPTS TO ALL HANDS, FROM 7 TO 77
The one- or two-handed plane of repairing for occasional use. Its very lights weight and its innovative design intend it to all hands, from 7 to 77 years. It's the handplane of ideal quality with a sharp blade but protecting wounds, for toolbox of junior.
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR CHAMFERING
Rebate plane developed especially for carpentry work. The central guide makes possible to guide the edge and to make a consequent chamfer in a single passage. The wood grip is 1.5mm maximum, about three times more than with a traditional handplane.
- Two-sided: shows face joints and edge joints
- Works with 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2" (12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm) material
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, K5, and R3
- Durable .5mm polypropylene construction
- Tab with hole makes Wheel easy to hang
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
THE HANDPLANE OF PROS WITH BRITISH STYLE
It's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its heavy sole gives it a good inertia for all kind of timber. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Throat opening adjustment allows the planing of still wet timber by reducing stuffing. Its extended shape backward of the blade and its very low center of gravity provide to this tool an excellent basis