Complete system for accurate and precise sharpening of cutting edges. Kit contains: Honing guide, oilstone (8” x 2” aluminum oxide grit sharpening stone, double sided with fine and medium grade), and white oil (for use with oilstone, nonflammable, nontoxic). Features angle setting gauge with preset markings at 25, 30, and 35 for ease of set up. Suitable for use with all chisel blades and plane irons from 1/4” to 2 3/4” (4mm to 60mm). Amazon.com The Stanley Sharpening System provides all the necessary components for accurate and precise sharpening of chisel blades and plane irons. The kit includes: a honing guide; an 8-by-2-inch aluminum oxide grit sharpening stone, double-sided with fine and medium grade; and non-flammable, non-toxic white oil for use with the oilstone. It also includes instructions to achieve a precise, sharp edge that is square to the blade. This kit is compatible with all chisel blades and plane irons from 1/4 inch to 2-3/4 inches (4mm-60mm).
SHARPENING SYSTEM KIT
- Angle setting gauge with preset markings – 25°, 30° or 35°
- Guides the user to achieve a precise sharp edge that is square to the blade
- Contains Honing Guide, oilstone and white oil
- With sharpening stone – One side for trimming and one for refining
- Enamelled staple for tightening plane and wood scissor blades
Out of stock
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR CHAMFERING
Rebate plane developed especially for carpentry work. The central guide makes possible to guide the edge and to make a consequent chamfer in a single passage. The wood grip is 1.5mm maximum, about three times more than with a traditional handplane.
THE COMPANION OF YOUR JOURNEYS WITH EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane with nickel-plated flanks, for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its exclusive design will crack the aesthetes for this model rather than the blue version 105 Evolution. Its heavy sole gives it good inertia for all kind of timber. Very practical to chamfer. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Ideal as handplane in the tool box thanks to its small size.
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives it a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all kind of planing, in rough as in finishing. Perfect as handplane in the toolbox thanks to its low weight and size.
- Precise and reliable measurement up to 50m with laser technology
- New control concept: Control the PLR 50 C with your fingertip via the display
- Calculate distance, volume and area
- Data transfer via Bluetooth to smartphones and tablets
- Easy dimensioning and documentation thanks to PLR measure&go app