Chrome steel blade 30mm for Lame chrome 30mm for the surfacing plane RALImatic. Slightly convex and rounded on the extremities in order not to leave marks on the edges of the planing. Avoid injuries. Ideal for roughing and finishing, soft to medium timber. Double-edged reversible blade, 2 cutting edges on a blade. Packaged per pack of 2 blades, therefore 4 cuts.
SET OF 2 BLADES 30MM WIDE FOR RALIMATIC
THE BLADE THAT PROTECTS LITTLE FINGERS AS BIG ONES. FOR RALIMATIC
You may also like…
IT ADAPTS TO ALL HANDS, FROM 7 TO 77
The one- or two-handed plane of repairing for occasional use. Its very lights weight and its innovative design intend it to all hands, from 7 to 77 years. It's the handplane of ideal quality with a sharp blade but protecting wounds, for toolbox of junior.
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
THE COMPANION OF YOUR JOURNEYS WITH EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane with nickel-plated flanks, for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its exclusive design will crack the aesthetes for this model rather than the blue version 105 Evolution. Its heavy sole gives it good inertia for all kind of timber. Very practical to chamfer. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Ideal as handplane in the tool box thanks to its small size.
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.
- Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
- Integrated handle hooks equipped for Performance Lanyard system for safer elevated working conditions and easier retrieval when stored
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
- Built-in spanner for turning screws, nuts and grounding rods
- Made in Germany
- Two-sided: shows face joints and edge joints
- Works with 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2" (12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm) material
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, K5, and R3
- Durable .5mm polypropylene construction
- Tab with hole makes Wheel easy to hang