Chrome steel blade 30mm for Lame chrome 30mm for the surfacing plane RALImatic. Slightly convex and rounded on the extremities in order not to leave marks on the edges of the planing. Avoid injuries. Ideal for roughing and finishing, soft to medium timber. Double-edged reversible blade, 2 cutting edges on a blade. Packaged per pack of 2 blades, therefore 4 cuts.
SET OF 2 BLADES 30MM WIDE FOR RALIMATIC
THE BLADE THAT PROTECTS LITTLE FINGERS AS BIG ONES. FOR RALIMATIC
You may also like…
IT ADAPTS TO ALL HANDS, FROM 7 TO 77
The one- or two-handed plane of repairing for occasional use. Its very lights weight and its innovative design intend it to all hands, from 7 to 77 years. It's the handplane of ideal quality with a sharp blade but protecting wounds, for toolbox of junior.
Quick, Convenient Clamping with Automatic Adjustment
- 3" reach; clamps materials up to 3" thick (76mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Works with the Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch