The Screw Selector Wheel makes it easier than ever to build projects with Kreg Joinery. Just dial in the thickness of each piece to be joined — whether those thicknesses are the same or different — and the Wheel shows you the correct screw length and Kreg Jig® setting.
Screw Selector Wheel
- Two-sided: shows face joints and edge joints
- Works with 1/2“, 5/8“, 3/4“, 7/8“, 1”, 11/8“, 11/4“, 13/8“, 11/2” (12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm) material
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, K5, and R3
- Durable .5mm polypropylene construction
- Tab with hole makes Wheel easy to hang
SKU: SSW Category: Hand Tools
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
A Great Clamp for Kreg Joinery and More
- 2" reach (51mm); clamps materials up to 21/4" thick (57mm)
- Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Jig® R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter
- Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives it a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all kind of planing, in rough as in finishing. Perfect as handplane in the toolbox thanks to its low weight and size.
IT ADAPTS TO ALL HANDS, FROM 7 TO 77
The one- or two-handed plane of repairing for occasional use. Its very lights weight and its innovative design intend it to all hands, from 7 to 77 years. It's the handplane of ideal quality with a sharp blade but protecting wounds, for toolbox of junior.