The Screw Selector Wheel makes it easier than ever to build projects with Kreg Joinery. Just dial in the thickness of each piece to be joined — whether those thicknesses are the same or different — and the Wheel shows you the correct screw length and Kreg Jig® setting.
Screw Selector Wheel
- Two-sided: shows face joints and edge joints
- Works with 1/2“, 5/8“, 3/4“, 7/8“, 1”, 11/8“, 11/4“, 13/8“, 11/2” (12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm) material
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, K5, and R3
- Durable .5mm polypropylene construction
- Tab with hole makes Wheel easy to hang
SKU: SSW Category: Hand Tools
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
THE COMPANION OF YOUR JOURNEYS WITH EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane with nickel-plated flanks, for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its exclusive design will crack the aesthetes for this model rather than the blue version 105 Evolution. Its heavy sole gives it good inertia for all kind of timber. Very practical to chamfer. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Ideal as handplane in the tool box thanks to its small size.
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.
THE HANDPLANE OF PROS WITH BRITISH STYLE
It's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its heavy sole gives it a good inertia for all kind of timber. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Throat opening adjustment allows the planing of still wet timber by reducing stuffing. Its extended shape backward of the blade and its very low center of gravity provide to this tool an excellent basis
High carbon steel,forged and hardened. Fine finished by polishing. Jacketed design provides overstrike. Protection for long life and increased safety. Fiberglass handle absorbs shock and vibration. TPR two tone grip,soft and heavy duty. The ergonomic features of serieFixman Optimised handles reduces the effects of Torque on wrists and elbows.