Sanding Sponge 80G
- Small, flexible sponge for general purpose sanding of a variety of materials
- Hand fit size
- Coated 4 sides
Out of stock
The Smart Choice for Safety.
Smart hooks grab the tail end of the board to give you complete control and confidence to finish the cut. Smart Hooks automatically drop down when you need them, and instantly retract mid-board. They can also be locked into the retracted position. There when you need them – out of the way when you don’t.
- Abranet® has been developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a large amount of other materials. This is a durable long-lasting sanding material.
- Revolutionary new technique for dust-free sanding
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials
- Durable long-lasting product
- Compatible with all manual Kreg Jigs®
- 3/8" (9mm) hex shank stepped drill bit snaps directly into quick-change chuck
- Eliminates the need for a bit adapter
- Industrial design eliminates slippage and optimizes drilling power
- Includes 6" (152mm) #2 driver - the most versatile length for Kreg Joinery
- Includes Allen wrench and depth collar
Deflector/Connector also serves as a bridge between two GRR-RIP BLOCK or GRR-RIPPER Pushblocks. It allows for multiple configurations when used on the table saw, router table, and shaper. Connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling larger material like raise panel door fronts while you pattern route. Or connect two GRR-RIPPER in tandem for ripping longer stock.
Stainless steel brushes do not cause "after-rust" when used on corrosive-resistant materials like pewter, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals
- It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots
- Stainless steel wire bristles
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slot