Sanding Sponge 80G
- Small, flexible sponge for general purpose sanding of a variety of materials
- Hand fit size
- Coated 4 sides
Out of stock
Use for light deburring, cleaning and polishing of silverware, jewelry and other precious metals. Can be used with polishing compound.
- Ideal for general cleaning and polishing-especially in hard-to-reach places, such as slotted surfaces
- Nylon bristles make it great for polishing silverware, jewelry and other precious metals
- Can also be used for cleaning hard plastic or aluminum such as graphite golf clubs or aluminum wheels
- Can be used with polishing compound
- Exclusive 3-gauge design makes them perfect for many applications
- Concave step on bottom of each bar allows for precise height adjustment
- Step on top of each bar acts as gauge to test depth of completed cuts
- Step on end of each bar can set distance from tablesaw blade to fence, or router bit to fence
- Bars are made from soft aluminum to prevent router bit and saw blade damage
This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.
Hooks the tail end of your workpiece and automatically retracts mid-board. Provides extra leverage to help push through the cut and prevent blow out. For use with table saws, bandsaws, jointers and router tables. Includes 5 Heels, 2 Heel Spacers and mounting hardware. Adjustable up to 1". Fits any existing GRR-RIPPER. Replacement Heels available. Fits all GRR-RIPPER models. Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.
Deflector/Connector also serves as a bridge between two GRR-RIP BLOCK or GRR-RIPPER Pushblocks. It allows for multiple configurations when used on the table saw, router table, and shaper. Connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling larger material like raise panel door fronts while you pattern route. Or connect two GRR-RIPPER in tandem for ripping longer stock.