Precision Drill Bit Set (628)
The Dremel precision drill bit set (628) contains 7 drill bits for drilling into wood or soft metal. The different diameters included are 0,8 / 1,2 / 1,6 / 2,0 / 2,4 / 2,8 and 3,2 mm. Requires the 4486 Dremel Multi Chucks. Not compatible with the Dremel 4200.
The Smart Choice for Safety.
- For use with Kreg Jig® K3, K4, and K4MS (not compatible with K5)
- Supports workpiece at same height as Kreg Jig® base
- Can be positioned any distance from your Kreg Jig®
- Lets you repeat the same pocket hole over and over again
- Stop swings out of the way to serve as a support for large panels
- Easily join materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm) in 1/8" (3mm) increments
- Positioning sliders allow you to easily adjust within 9 depth settings
- Dual wood-chip holes keep your drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Two hardened-steel Kreg drill bit guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Comes with Kreg accessories organized in a durable carrying case
- Depth-collar gauge is molded into the case for handy reference
- Easily attaches to any Kreg Face Clamp, bar clamp, or C-clamp