Benefits Its special FOR ALL graphite lead 2B makes marking possible on almost all surfaces, no matter if dry or wet, glossy or rough, dusty or oily.Wipe clean from glossy surfaces with a damp cloth.Most versatile capabilities due to special color leads: for bright or dark surfaces, in water soluble or water resistant.Convenient quiver cap with special clip for perfect one handed handling.Patented: The integrated sharpener in the quiver cap always and immediately at handHigh value push mechanism for automatic lead feed in a stainless steel tube.Leads most easy to refill from the back end.Extremely long lasting and sustainable due to high quality product technique and refill ability.Improved dust and moisture protection. Product Specifications Brand PICA Model # 4020/SB Tip Type Solid lead 2,8mm Color (2) Red, (2) Yellow, (4) Graphite Application •For almost all surfaces, no matter if dry or wet, glossy or rough, dusty or oily, bright or dark Price Table Description Water-Soluable Refill Leads, Assorted Colors Resistance To Temperature Red and yellow leads avoid temperature over 30°C / 86°F Thickness 2.8mm Weight 0.012 lbs. Country of Origin GERMANY
- Marks on almost all kinds of dry surfaces.
- Convenient quiver cap with special clip for perfect one handed handling.
- Permanent ink, removable from glossy surfaces with alcohol and other usable solvents.
- Extended tip made of stainless steel.
- Self-adjusting and patented: up to 3 times more marking capacity by using full 7mm of the fiber nib's length of abrasion, instead of 2mm