Black, Blue, Red, Standard
Pica 930 Visor Refill
- Patented high tech twist mechanism for rapid and convenient handling.
- Convenient quiver cap, for perfect one handed handling.
- Extremely long lasting and sustainable due to high quality product technique and refill ability.
- For office use on whiteboard or flipcharts alike.
- For industrial use especially for temporary, dry erasable marking on all glossy material surfaces
SKU: N/A Category: Pens & Marker
Water soluble “MULTI-USE” Leads
- For almost all surfaces, no matter if dry or wet, glossy or rough, dusty or oily, bright or dark
- Wipe clean from glossy surfaces with a damp cloth
- Leads are already sharpened
- In a convenient and sturdy plastic box
- Protect red & yellow from temperatures above 30°C
- Diameter: 2.8 mm, Length: 125 mm
Butane soldering iron – The cordless 6-in-1 gas-torch for hot cutting, pyrography and more. One tool for 6 different applications: soldering, melting, hot cutting, shrinking, woodburning (pyrography) and paint removal. Always ready to use Use anywhere anytime Allows for detailed and intricate work Long lifetime
Water resistant “MULTI-USE” marking crayon
In the clever “Easy-Refill-Pack”
- To refill the Pica VISOR permanent Longlife Industrial Marker
- For water resistant marking on almost all material surfaces
- Never dries out
- Full performance at all times, from the first to the very last line
- Most economic: 1 lead substitutes up to 5 conventional ink or paint markers
- Most environment-friendly due to low consumption and refill ability within seconds
- Lead diameter: 10 mm, length: 85 mm
- Avoid lead temperature over 40° C