Powerful Electronic Variable Speed Motor
Rpm range from 250 to 4000 rpm. With a super lower speed up to a super-high speed, this makes the NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe the perfect choice for a variety of projects, from pens to bowls.
Forward and Reversing Switch
Offers addtional flexibility and allows you to achieve a superior finish.
12″ Swing Capacity over bed and 16.5″ between centers
Extendable with bed extension accessory.
3 Step Pulley System
Offers different speed ranges while providing maximum flexibility. The middle step usually provides enough range for most wood turning applications. However, the additional 2 steps provide more torque for more demanding applications.
Versaturn Adaptable Technology Accessories
The NOVA Versaturn™ Adaptable Technology is exclusive to NOVA.
With the addition of the Versaturn™ Coupler, these accessories enable you to turn your NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe into a:
– grinding wheel
– 6″ wire brush
- Quality materials – Solid cast iron throughout.
- Strong 2MT spindles
- NOVA smart accessories – lathe accessories are common between the models, meaning any money invested in the accessories isn’t wasted if you upgrade your NOVA lathe.
- Precision machining.
- Long reach toolslides, designed to take advantage for the extra capacity the NOVA lathes offer.
- Quick Action Cam Controls – precisely adjust to your requirements, fast.
- Large range of accessories
Product technical specifications:
- Bowl turning capacity: 12″/300mm inboard.
- Between centers: Standard 16.5″/419mm. Extendable to 42″/1066mm, using optional bed extension accessory.
- HP: 3/4HP, 120v single phase, 60Hz, Variable Speed
- Speed range: 250 – 4000rpm
- Spindle Thread: 1″8TPI RH
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow, quill travel 1.6″/40.60mm
- 3″/80mm faceplate
- 6″/152mm toolrest
- 2MT live center
- 2MT spur center
- Manual & fastenings
- Hand wheel
- Knock out bar