Multipurpose Set (687)
Assortment of best selling accessories in a convenient box. Removable accessory tray and 3 dividers provide perfect storage solution. Dremel Quick Start leaflet explains the included accessories.
You may also like…
- Create More Compact Pocket Holes in the Same Kreg Joinery Applications
- 25% smaller pocket-hole diameter
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, and K5
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Kreg Drill Guide
- Works with 1/2" (12mm) stock and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide
- Works with Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
Great Crosscuts, Every Time
- Quickly and accurately crosscut boards up to 12" (305mm) wide
- Adjustable guide arm requires no trimming
- Switch back and forth between almost any circular or jig saw
- Rubber feet hold the guide securely in place for precision and control
- Low-profile design won’t interfere with saw
- Built-in roof pitch scale for cutting siding
GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock comes with 3 legs featuring proprietary Green GRR-RIP® non-slip material, built-in balance support, adjustable handle, and includes two additional accessories: Stabilizing Plate, Adjustable Spacer. Stabilizing Plate locks the material against the fence keeping your work square and flush. It provides 250% more stabilizing surface to keep your work under control when resawing on the table saw or routing on the router table. Adjustable Spacer give you 54% more gripping surface and 1" of additional cut capacity to take on your biggest projects and wider cuts.
- Compatible with all manual Kreg Jigs®
- 3/8" (9mm) hex shank stepped drill bit snaps directly into quick-change chuck
- Eliminates the need for a bit adapter
- Industrial design eliminates slippage and optimizes drilling power
- Includes 6" (152mm) #2 driver - the most versatile length for Kreg Joinery
- Includes Allen wrench and depth collar
Deflector/Connector also serves as a bridge between two GRR-RIP BLOCK or GRR-RIPPER Pushblocks. It allows for multiple configurations when used on the table saw, router table, and shaper. Connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling larger material like raise panel door fronts while you pattern route. Or connect two GRR-RIPPER in tandem for ripping longer stock.
- Abranet® has been developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a large amount of other materials. This is a durable long-lasting sanding material.
- Revolutionary new technique for dust-free sanding
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials
- Durable long-lasting product