MH-380 Machine Cover
Protects your machine from shavings and wood dust. 100% Cotton. Breathable. Fits all Tormek models.
Out of stock
You may also like…
It is not without reason this jig is named "Multi Jig". It consists of a housing and two interchangeable seats for different types of tools, the open seat and the closed seat, which really makes it two jigs in one. With SVS-50 you can sharpen square and skew turning chisels with straight or curved edges as well as parting tools, roughing gouges and gouges and chisels for woodcarving.
• Sharpen all your edge tools. • Water cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel. • Exact replication – sharpen your tools with unbeatable precision. • Efficient grindstone with adjustable characteristics • Solid zinc frame and integrated mounts for controllable and accurate sharpening. • Powerful industrial AC motor for continuous use.
The honing compound is used together with the Tormek Leather Honing Wheels. The unique qualities of the leather together with the honing compound will effectively remove the burr created from sharpening, without damaging the edge. At the same time, it will also polish the bevel to the finest finish.
• Sharpen all your edge tools. • SE-77 Square Edge Jig and TT-50 Truing Tool included. • Water cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel. • Exact replication – sharpen your tools with unbeatable precision. • Efficient grindstone with adjustable characteristics equivalent to 220 to 1000 grit. • Solid zinc frame and integrated mounts for controllable and accurate sharpening. • Powerful industrial AC motor for continuous use. • 8 year warranty, 5+3 after online registration.
Give your scissors a bite on the Tormek with the SVX-150 jig for scissors. It fits all sorts of scissors from household scissors to heavy garden shears. You can also sharpen pinking scissors that make zigzag cuts in cloth as well as portable electrical hand planer blades.
This kit contains everything you need to shape and sharpen all your turning tools, including two patented jigs (works like three!), a radiused leather honing wheel, a serious instruction, the appreciated Turning Tool Setter and the Tormek Case to store all your jigs.
THE COMPANION OF YOUR JOURNEYS WITH EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane with nickel-plated flanks, for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its exclusive design will crack the aesthetes for this model rather than the blue version 105 Evolution. Its heavy sole gives it good inertia for all kind of timber. Very practical to chamfer. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Ideal as handplane in the tool box thanks to its small size.
- Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
- Integrated handle hooks equipped for Performance Lanyard system for safer elevated working conditions and easier retrieval when stored
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
- Built-in spanner for turning screws, nuts and grounding rods
- Made in Germany
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
THE EASY-TO-USE HANDPLANE WITH BRITISH STYLEIt's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all planings, in rough as in finishing. Its extended shape in the back and its gravity center very low give an excellent sole plate to this tool.
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR CHAMFERING
Rebate plane developed especially for carpentry work. The central guide makes possible to guide the edge and to make a consequent chamfer in a single passage. The wood grip is 1.5mm maximum, about three times more than with a traditional handplane.
THE HANDPLANE OF PROS WITH BRITISH STYLE
It's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its heavy sole gives it a good inertia for all kind of timber. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Throat opening adjustment allows the planing of still wet timber by reducing stuffing. Its extended shape backward of the blade and its very low center of gravity provide to this tool an excellent basis