MH-380 Machine Cover
Protects your machine from shavings and wood dust. 100% Cotton. Breathable. Fits all Tormek models.
You may also like…
Give your scissors a bite on the Tormek with the SVX-150 jig for scissors. It fits all sorts of scissors from household scissors to heavy garden shears. You can also sharpen pinking scissors that make zigzag cuts in cloth as well as portable electrical hand planer blades.
The honing compound is used together with the Tormek Leather Honing Wheels. The unique qualities of the leather together with the honing compound will effectively remove the burr created from sharpening, without damaging the edge. At the same time, it will also polish the bevel to the finest finish.
It is not without reason this jig is named "Multi Jig". It consists of a housing and two interchangeable seats for different types of tools, the open seat and the closed seat, which really makes it two jigs in one. With SVS-50 you can sharpen square and skew turning chisels with straight or curved edges as well as parting tools, roughing gouges and gouges and chisels for woodcarving.
• Sharpen all your edge tools. • Water cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel. • Exact replication – sharpen your tools with unbeatable precision. • Efficient grindstone with adjustable characteristics • Solid zinc frame and integrated mounts for controllable and accurate sharpening. • Powerful industrial AC motor for continuous use.
This kit contains everything you need to shape and sharpen all your turning tools, including two patented jigs (works like three!), a radiused leather honing wheel, a serious instruction, the appreciated Turning Tool Setter and the Tormek Case to store all your jigs.
• Sharpen all your edge tools. • SE-77 Square Edge Jig and TT-50 Truing Tool included. • Water cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel. • Exact replication – sharpen your tools with unbeatable precision. • Efficient grindstone with adjustable characteristics equivalent to 220 to 1000 grit. • Solid zinc frame and integrated mounts for controllable and accurate sharpening. • Powerful industrial AC motor for continuous use. • 8 year warranty, 5+3 after online registration.
High carbon steel,forged and hardened. Fine finished by polishing. Jacketed design provides overstrike. Protection for long life and increased safety. Fiberglass handle absorbs shock and vibration. TPR two tone grip,soft and heavy duty. The ergonomic features of serieFixman Optimised handles reduces the effects of Torque on wrists and elbows.
THE EASY-TO-USE HANDPLANE WITH BRITISH STYLEIt's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all planings, in rough as in finishing. Its extended shape in the back and its gravity center very low give an excellent sole plate to this tool.
THE COMPANION OF YOUR JOURNEYS WITH EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane with nickel-plated flanks, for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its exclusive design will crack the aesthetes for this model rather than the blue version 105 Evolution. Its heavy sole gives it good inertia for all kind of timber. Very practical to chamfer. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Ideal as handplane in the tool box thanks to its small size.
Quick, Convenient Clamping with Automatic Adjustment
- 3" reach; clamps materials up to 3" thick (76mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Works with the Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base