– The mandrel diameter is about 6mm and will accept the majority of the kits.
– Helps to eliminate any vibration encountered when turning blanks on a longer than necessary mandrel shaft.
– The length of the shaft is adjustable and can be shortened or extended by loosening the lock nut at the head stock end.
Out of stock
You may also like…
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch