- When you want the durability and adjustability of Automaxx Clamping but you need more clamping capacity, turn to Automaxx Bar Clamps
- These quality clamps automatically adjust to your material thickness, whether it’s thick, thin, or in between
- Clamp quickly and easily by simply sliding the clamp heads against your workpiece
- Auto-Adjust technology automatically adjusts to any clamping need
- Easy-to-regulate clamping force using a simple thumbscrew
- Extra-large clamp faces spread clamping pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips provide comfort and prevent hand-fatigue
- Heavy-duty, all metal construction ensures strength and durability
Kreg KSC-1485-40 Automaxx Heavy Duty Sliding Bar Clamp, 40-Inch
Auto-Adjust Clamping Technology Meets Bar-Clamp Versatility.
Up to 700 pounds of clamping pressure.
Auto-adjust technology automatically adjusts to material thickness.
Easy-to-regulate clamping force with a simple thumbscrew.
Extra-large clamp faces spread clamping pressure evenly.
Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand-fatigue.
Highly durable, all-metal construction
Automaxx HD Bar Clamps
Out of stock
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
- 2" reach (51mm); clamps materials up to 21/4" thick (57mm)
- Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Jig® R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter
- Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use
- 3" reach; clamps materials up to 3" thick (76mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Works with the Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base
- Precise and reliable measurement up to 50m with laser technology
- New control concept: Control the PLR 50 C with your fingertip via the display
- Calculate distance, volume and area
- Data transfer via Bluetooth to smartphones and tablets
- Easy dimensioning and documentation thanks to PLR measure&go app