- When you want the durability and adjustability of Automaxx Clamping but you need more clamping capacity, turn to Automaxx Bar Clamps
- These quality clamps automatically adjust to your material thickness, whether it’s thick, thin, or in between
- Clamp quickly and easily by simply sliding the clamp heads against your workpiece
- Auto-Adjust technology automatically adjusts to any clamping need
- Easy-to-regulate clamping force using a simple thumbscrew
- Extra-large clamp faces spread clamping pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips provide comfort and prevent hand-fatigue
- Heavy-duty, all metal construction ensures strength and durability
Kreg KSC-1485-40 Automaxx Heavy Duty Sliding Bar Clamp, 40-Inch
Auto-Adjust Clamping Technology Meets Bar-Clamp Versatility.
Up to 700 pounds of clamping pressure.
Auto-adjust technology automatically adjusts to material thickness.
Easy-to-regulate clamping force with a simple thumbscrew.
Extra-large clamp faces spread clamping pressure evenly.
Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand-fatigue.
Highly durable, all-metal construction
Automaxx HD Bar Clamps
Out of stock
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
THE EASY-TO-USE HANDPLANE WITH BRITISH STYLEIt's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all planings, in rough as in finishing. Its extended shape in the back and its gravity center very low give an excellent sole plate to this tool.
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.
- Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
- Integrated handle hooks equipped for Performance Lanyard system for safer elevated working conditions and easier retrieval when stored
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
- Built-in spanner for turning screws, nuts and grounding rods
- Made in Germany
- 2" reach (51mm); clamps materials up to 21/4" thick (57mm)
- Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Jig® R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter
- Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use