6″ (152mm) driver with deep #3 square drive. Optimized for use with Kreg Jig® HD Screws. All of our drivers feature a solid, one-piece construction, magnetic tip, and Kreg® Quick-Change Chuck compatibility for fast and easy bit changes.
Kreg Jig® HD Driver Bit
- 6″ (152mm) driver with deep #3 square drive
- Optimized for use with Kreg Jig® HD Screws
- Solid, one-piece construction
- Quick-Change compatibility
- Magnetic ti
Out of stock
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
You may also like…
Advanced Features for Building with Wood
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
Stainless steel brushes do not cause "after-rust" when used on corrosive-resistant materials like pewter, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals
- It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots
- Stainless steel wire bristles
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slot
The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
The Easy Way to Build with Wood!
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.
Use for light deburring, cleaning and polishing of silverware, jewelry and other precious metals. Can be used with polishing compound.
- Ideal for general cleaning and polishing-especially in hard-to-reach places, such as slotted surfaces
- Nylon bristles make it great for polishing silverware, jewelry and other precious metals
- Can also be used for cleaning hard plastic or aluminum such as graphite golf clubs or aluminum wheels
- Can be used with polishing compound
Deflector/Connector also serves as a bridge between two GRR-RIP BLOCK or GRR-RIPPER Pushblocks. It allows for multiple configurations when used on the table saw, router table, and shaper. Connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling larger material like raise panel door fronts while you pattern route. Or connect two GRR-RIPPER in tandem for ripping longer stock.