View cart “Bosch PMD 7 Digital Detector” has been added to your cart.
IRWIN Double-Edge Pull Saw, 9.5-Inch
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.
Out of stock
- Angle setting gauge with preset markings – 25°, 30° or 35°
- Guides the user to achieve a precise sharp edge that is square to the blade
- Contains Honing Guide, oilstone and white oil
- With sharpening stone - One side for trimming and one for refining
- Enamelled staple for tightening plane and wood scissor blades
THE EASY-TO-USE HANDPLANE WITH BRITISH STYLEIt's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all planings, in rough as in finishing. Its extended shape in the back and its gravity center very low give an excellent sole plate to this tool.
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR CHAMFERING
Rebate plane developed especially for carpentry work. The central guide makes possible to guide the edge and to make a consequent chamfer in a single passage. The wood grip is 1.5mm maximum, about three times more than with a traditional handplane.