IRWIN Double-Edge Pull Saw, 9.5-Inch
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.
Out of stock
- Two-sided: shows face joints and edge joints
- Works with 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2" (12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm) material
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, K5, and R3
- Durable .5mm polypropylene construction
- Tab with hole makes Wheel easy to hang
A Great Clamp for Kreg Joinery and More
- 2" reach (51mm); clamps materials up to 21/4" thick (57mm)
- Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Jig® R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter
- Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives it a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all kind of planing, in rough as in finishing. Perfect as handplane in the toolbox thanks to its low weight and size.