High Speed Cutter (191)
- The product is 1/8″ High Speed Cutter
- Compatible with all Dremel rotary tools.
- A versatile, high-quality cutter made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic and soft metals.
- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces.
Use for light deburring, cleaning and polishing of silverware, jewelry and other precious metals. Can be used with polishing compound.
- Ideal for general cleaning and polishing-especially in hard-to-reach places, such as slotted surfaces
- Nylon bristles make it great for polishing silverware, jewelry and other precious metals
- Can also be used for cleaning hard plastic or aluminum such as graphite golf clubs or aluminum wheels
- Can be used with polishing compound
Brass brushes are non-sparking and softer than steel. They will not scratch soft metals like gold, copper, brass.
- Ideal for cleaning and surface-finishing items
- For use on items made from gold, bronze, copper or brass
- Use a brass brush to create a soft, satin or matte finish
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach areas like slots
Stainless steel brushes do not cause "after-rust" when used on corrosive-resistant materials like pewter, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals
- It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots
- Stainless steel wire bristles
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slot
Advanced Features for Building with Wood
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
- Create More Compact Pocket Holes in the Same Kreg Joinery Applications
- 25% smaller pocket-hole diameter
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, and K5
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Kreg Drill Guide
- Works with 1/2" (12mm) stock and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide
- Works with Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.
- For use with Kreg Jig® K3, K4, and K4MS (not compatible with K5)
- Supports workpiece at same height as Kreg Jig® base
- Can be positioned any distance from your Kreg Jig®
- Lets you repeat the same pocket hole over and over again
- Stop swings out of the way to serve as a support for large panels