High Speed Cutter (191)
- The product is 1/8″ High Speed Cutter
- Compatible with all Dremel rotary tools.
- A versatile, high-quality cutter made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic and soft metals.
- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces.
- For use with Kreg Jig® K3, K4, and K4MS (not compatible with K5)
- Supports workpiece at same height as Kreg Jig® base
- Can be positioned any distance from your Kreg Jig®
- Lets you repeat the same pocket hole over and over again
- Stop swings out of the way to serve as a support for large panels
The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock comes with 3 legs featuring proprietary Green GRR-RIP® non-slip material, built-in balance support, adjustable handle, and includes two additional accessories: Stabilizing Plate, Adjustable Spacer. Stabilizing Plate locks the material against the fence keeping your work square and flush. It provides 250% more stabilizing surface to keep your work under control when resawing on the table saw or routing on the router table. Adjustable Spacer give you 54% more gripping surface and 1" of additional cut capacity to take on your biggest projects and wider cuts.
The Home Improver’s Solution for Building with Wood
- Easily join materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm) in 1/8" (3mm) increments
- Positioning sliders allow you to easily adjust within 9 depth settings
- Dual wood-chip holes keep your drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Two hardened-steel Kreg drill bit guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Comes with Kreg accessories organized in a durable carrying case
- Depth-collar gauge is molded into the case for handy reference
- Easily attaches to any Kreg Face Clamp, bar clamp, or C-clamp
- Abranet® has been developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a large amount of other materials. This is a durable long-lasting sanding material.
- Revolutionary new technique for dust-free sanding
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials
- Durable long-lasting product
This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.