GRR-RIPPER Gravity Heel Kit Accessory by MICROJIG
- GRR-RIPPER Gravity Heel Accessory is a fully adjustable heel with auto-retracting technology for reducing blowout.
- ROUTER TABLE Gravity Heels provide a secure backing to routing operations to prevent blow out. It can also be used as a template for repeat routing.
- The Gravity Heels are exceptional with long stock; they grab the tail end of your board and automatically retract mid-board.
- BANDSAW Smoother, safer andmore controlled cuts on the bandsaw will be second nature with the adjustability of the Gravity Heel.
- TABLE SAW Virtually eliminate tear out and increase control and stability when feeding long or short stock.
- Fits any existing GRR-RIPPER. Mounting Hardware Included.
Hooks the tail end of your workpiece and automatically retracts mid-board. Provides extra leverage to help push through the cut and prevent blow out. For use with table saws, bandsaws, jointers and router tables.
Includes 5 Heels, 2 Heel Spacers and mounting hardware. Adjustable up to 1″. Fits any existing GRR-RIPPER. Replacement Heels available.
Fits all GRR-RIPPER models.
Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.
What people are saying:
“They make a great jig and with all the replacement parts that are available for it there is no excuse for getting your fingers or hands anywhere near a spinning blade or cutter in your wood shop.” – Verified Customer
“When “leap-frogging” the GR-Rippers they properly retract when the GR-Ripper is placed on the stock, and automatically drop into place when you lift the GR-Ripper, so that they are ready for use when you get to the tail end of the stock.” – Verified Customer