Engineered for precise Aluminium Cutting
High cutting efficiency and cutting precision
High performance of frequent aluminium cutting
GCM 10 MX Professional
Wood and Aluminium Cutting
Saw blade diameter 254 mm
Mitre setting 47 ° L / 52 ° R
Bevel setting 45 ° L
You may also like…
- COMPACT: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented axial-glide system for durable precision, complete control, and compact workspaces, Width: 26.5“
- CAPACITY: With a 14-Inch expanded horizontal cutting capacity, 6-1/2-inch vertical capacity, and a 6-1/2-inch crown capacity (45-degree spring), this miter saw is perfect for any variety of cuts
- ADJUSTABLE: The saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detents and roof pitch angles
- PRECISION: High-precision Squarelock quick-release fence aligns fence 90 degrees to saw’s table and requires no adjustment; one-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support
- CONVENIENCE: Includes a large form-fitting ambidextrous ergonomic trigger handle providing comfort for all-day use and a combination dust collection chute
Compact saw – For precise, clean and straight cuts with clear line of sight
- Excellent line of sight: for accurate cutting.
- Abrasive wheel technology: for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry.
- Worm drive gearing: for durability and power.
- Powerful 710W motor: for tough applications.
- Adjustable depth guide: for precision and control.
- Dust extraction port: for clean working environment.
- 1Fast work rate due to powerful 1700 watt motor with Constant Electronic
- 2Long lifetime due to motors with direct motor cooling, overload protection and long carbon brush lifetime
- 3Leading user protection due to KickBack Control, restart protection, anti-rotation protective guard and vibration reduction
Multi-Tool – Powerful. Dynamic. Intuitive to use.
- EZ Change: easy pull levers for the fastest, keyless accessory change
- 175W motor for high performance
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Full variable speed control (5.000 - 33.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for excellent handling
- Separate on/off switch for easy handling
- Not compatible with the 628, 4485 and 4486 accessories