- Shank diameter 3,2 mm
- Working diameter 28,6 mm
- Working height 9,5 mm
- Accessory length 50,0 mm
- Grit 80
- Width 30,0 mm
- Maximum RPM 35.000 1/min
- Length 30,0
Flap wheel 9,5 mm (502)
Perfect for sanding flat or contoured surfaces on metal,wood, rubber or plastic.
You may also like…
Stainless steel brushes do not cause "after-rust" when used on corrosive-resistant materials like pewter, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals
- It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots
- Stainless steel wire bristles
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slot
Brass brushes are non-sparking and softer than steel. They will not scratch soft metals like gold, copper, brass.
- Ideal for cleaning and surface-finishing items
- For use on items made from gold, bronze, copper or brass
- Use a brass brush to create a soft, satin or matte finish
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach areas like slots
Use for light deburring, cleaning and polishing of silverware, jewelry and other precious metals. Can be used with polishing compound.
- Ideal for general cleaning and polishing-especially in hard-to-reach places, such as slotted surfaces
- Nylon bristles make it great for polishing silverware, jewelry and other precious metals
- Can also be used for cleaning hard plastic or aluminum such as graphite golf clubs or aluminum wheels
- Can be used with polishing compound
The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.
Rated 5.00 out of 5د.ك9.50
The Smart Choice for Safety.
Smart hooks grab the tail end of the board to give you complete control and confidence to finish the cut. Smart Hooks automatically drop down when you need them, and instantly retract mid-board. They can also be locked into the retracted position. There when you need them – out of the way when you don’t.
- Exclusive 3-gauge design makes them perfect for many applications
- Concave step on bottom of each bar allows for precise height adjustment
- Step on top of each bar acts as gauge to test depth of completed cuts
- Step on end of each bar can set distance from tablesaw blade to fence, or router bit to fence
- Bars are made from soft aluminum to prevent router bit and saw blade damage
Hooks the tail end of your workpiece and automatically retracts mid-board. Provides extra leverage to help push through the cut and prevent blow out. For use with table saws, bandsaws, jointers and router tables. Includes 5 Heels, 2 Heel Spacers and mounting hardware. Adjustable up to 1". Fits any existing GRR-RIPPER. Replacement Heels available. Fits all GRR-RIPPER models. Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.
The Home Improver’s Solution for Building with Wood
- Easily join materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm) in 1/8" (3mm) increments
- Positioning sliders allow you to easily adjust within 9 depth settings
- Dual wood-chip holes keep your drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Two hardened-steel Kreg drill bit guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Comes with Kreg accessories organized in a durable carrying case
- Depth-collar gauge is molded into the case for handy reference
- Easily attaches to any Kreg Face Clamp, bar clamp, or C-clamp