- Shank diameter 3,2 mm
- Working diameter 28,6 mm
- Working height 9,5 mm
- Accessory length 50,0 mm
- Grit 80
- Width 30,0 mm
- Maximum RPM 35.000 1/min
- Length 30,0
Flap wheel 9,5 mm (502)
Perfect for sanding flat or contoured surfaces on metal,wood, rubber or plastic.
You may also like…
Stainless steel brushes do not cause "after-rust" when used on corrosive-resistant materials like pewter, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals
- It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots
- Stainless steel wire bristles
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slot
Brass brushes are non-sparking and softer than steel. They will not scratch soft metals like gold, copper, brass.
- Ideal for cleaning and surface-finishing items
- For use on items made from gold, bronze, copper or brass
- Use a brass brush to create a soft, satin or matte finish
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach areas like slots
Use for light deburring, cleaning and polishing of silverware, jewelry and other precious metals. Can be used with polishing compound.
- Ideal for general cleaning and polishing-especially in hard-to-reach places, such as slotted surfaces
- Nylon bristles make it great for polishing silverware, jewelry and other precious metals
- Can also be used for cleaning hard plastic or aluminum such as graphite golf clubs or aluminum wheels
- Can be used with polishing compound
The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
Deflector/Connector also serves as a bridge between two GRR-RIP BLOCK or GRR-RIPPER Pushblocks. It allows for multiple configurations when used on the table saw, router table, and shaper. Connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling larger material like raise panel door fronts while you pattern route. Or connect two GRR-RIPPER in tandem for ripping longer stock.
- Exclusive 3-gauge design makes them perfect for many applications
- Concave step on bottom of each bar allows for precise height adjustment
- Step on top of each bar acts as gauge to test depth of completed cuts
- Step on end of each bar can set distance from tablesaw blade to fence, or router bit to fence
- Bars are made from soft aluminum to prevent router bit and saw blade damage
This combined Drill Press and Tool Holder is the perfect solution for stationary working with your Dremel. Drill vertically or in an angle, adjustable in increments of 15 degrees. Holds tool horizontally for polishing and sanding. Integrated, telescoping tool stand holds tool with Flex Shaft (225). On-board accessory storage. Cord management keeps cord safely stowed. Depth markings for consistent depth adjustment. Base markings (metric and inches).
- Compatible with all manual Kreg Jigs®
- 3/8" (9mm) hex shank stepped drill bit snaps directly into quick-change chuck
- Eliminates the need for a bit adapter
- Industrial design eliminates slippage and optimizes drilling power
- Includes 6" (152mm) #2 driver - the most versatile length for Kreg Joinery
- Includes Allen wrench and depth collar
- Abranet® has been developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a large amount of other materials. This is a durable long-lasting sanding material.
- Revolutionary new technique for dust-free sanding
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials
- Durable long-lasting product
This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.