FIXMAN CLAW HAMMER 16OZ
High carbon steel,forged and hardened.
Fine finished by polishing.
Jacketed design provides overstrike.
Protection for long life and increased safety.
Fiberglass handle absorbs shock and vibration. TPR two tone grip,soft and heavy duty.
The ergonomic features of serieFixman Optimised handles reduces the effects of Torque on wrists and elbows.
Out of stock
- Precise and reliable measurement up to 50m with laser technology
- New control concept: Control the PLR 50 C with your fingertip via the display
- Calculate distance, volume and area
- Data transfer via Bluetooth to smartphones and tablets
- Easy dimensioning and documentation thanks to PLR measure&go app
- 2" reach (51mm); clamps materials up to 21/4" thick (57mm)
- Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Jig® R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter
- Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use
- Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
- Integrated handle hooks equipped for Performance Lanyard system for safer elevated working conditions and easier retrieval when stored
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
- Built-in spanner for turning screws, nuts and grounding rods
- Made in Germany