FIXMAN CLAW HAMMER 16OZ
High carbon steel,forged and hardened.
Fine finished by polishing.
Jacketed design provides overstrike.
Protection for long life and increased safety.
Fiberglass handle absorbs shock and vibration. TPR two tone grip,soft and heavy duty.
The ergonomic features of serieFixman Optimised handles reduces the effects of Torque on wrists and elbows.
Out of stock
- 3" reach; clamps materials up to 3" thick (76mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Works with the Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR CHAMFERING
- Angle setting gauge with preset markings – 25°, 30° or 35°
- Guides the user to achieve a precise sharp edge that is square to the blade
- Contains Honing Guide, oilstone and white oil
- With sharpening stone - One side for trimming and one for refining
- Enamelled staple for tightening plane and wood scissor blades
- Precise and reliable measurement up to 50m with laser technology
- New control concept: Control the PLR 50 C with your fingertip via the display
- Calculate distance, volume and area
- Data transfer via Bluetooth to smartphones and tablets
- Easy dimensioning and documentation thanks to PLR measure&go app