Craft it yourself using the Dremel Stylo +. A tool that brings precision with ease to your projects. This kit includes the crafters essential Stylo + and 10 accessories which allow you to explore different applications. Pairing this with the 2m long cord, the tool has great maneuverability for you to complete your wide range of applications including carving, engraving, polishing, cleaning and sanding on a wide range of materials.
DREMEL® STYLO+ (2050-10)
- Limited edition: Dremel Stylo+ Multi-Tool for crafters with necessary crafter essential accessories
- Be precise – the tools slim size allows you to get closer to your work piece
- Dive into your craft projects. With this kit you can sand, engrave, polish and more on a variety of materials
- The Dremel Stylo+ is built to be used in your home with its quiet compact motor
Only 1 left in stock
Heavy duty flexible shaft – Work precisely for extended periods of time with complete control over your stationary projects
- High powered 300W motor for optimal performance.
- Variable speed 0-20.000 RPM for better control.
- High torque at lower speed ranges - for precision projects where high power is needed with lower RPM's.
- Foot pedal allows hands-free speed control.
- Robust long life Flex Shaft, with patented system to reduce rotation heat and increase its life time.
- Exchangeable precision hand piece through 'click' system.
- Easy change of accessories through drill-bit chuck.
- Ultimate precision through low collet run-out.
- Variable shank diameter (0.3 - 4.0mm), suitable for all high quality Dremel accessories.
- Power router for profiling, grooving, jointing and rebating work
- Variable speed 1,200W motor
- Well balanced and easy to handle
- Height adjustable turret
- Smooth plunge action, 55mm max plunge
- Spindle lock for easy cutter change
- Supplied with side fence, bearing follower
- Unique brushless high performance motor is very compact
- 5mm orbit for fast material removal
- Low profile with low weight, use in any position
- Use with either 125mm or 150mm pad - comes with both
- Soft start and electronic pad brake for controlled sanding
- Switch on then control with variable speed lever on top of machine
- Extremely compact due to short design (only 195 mm) and low weight (only 1.9 kg) for perfect handling
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm
- Powerful 67 Nm due to newly developed gearbox design and new 4-pole Bosch high-performance motor
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100%
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
The cordless Multi-Tool for the more demanding DIY’er Take on any detailed DIY carving, engraving, routing, cutting, sanding, grinding, sharpening, polishing and cleaning project with one tool Tackle all indoor and outdoor DIY projects. The tool is free of cords, so you can take it anywhere Go for the best result. With the LED light at the front of the tool you can work with the greatest precision, even in dark areas Continually find new uses. Simply swap the accessory and get to the next project
Multi-Tool – Strong. Dynamic. Maximum control.
This kit includes the high performance 4000 Multi-Tool, with innovative features like the EZ Twist nose cap, electronic feedback, collet lock out function and an RPM bandwidth of 5.000 to 35.000. Additionally the kit includes the Flexshaft attachment, which is the ideal attachment for detailed work on hard to reach places. Next to the Flex Shaft attachment the kit includes 45 original Dremel accessories including EZ SpeedClic.