The Dremel DSM20 is the ultimate compact saw with an excellent line of sight. With its clear line of sight, powerful motor and use of abrasive wheels, this saw can easily perform precise straight, plunge and flush cuts in materials up to 20mm thick. The product comes with a wide variety of non-intimidating abrasive cutting wheels, which in combination with the dust extraction port allows for clean and accurate work in wood, metal, plastics, stoneware and tiles. This kit includes three attachments which help to enhance the cutting capabilities of the Dremel DSM20. Cutting parallel to the edge of the work is simple with the edge guide, while the 2×4 cutting guide can be used to quickly and accuratelly make cuts in 2×4 timber. Dremel DSM20 the ultimate cutting solution.
Compact saw – For precise, clean and straight cuts with clear line of sight
- Excellent line of sight: for accurate cutting.
- Abrasive wheel technology: for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry.
- Worm drive gearing: for durability and power.
- Powerful 710W motor: for tough applications.
- Adjustable depth guide: for precision and control.
- Dust extraction port: for clean working environment.
Multi-Tool – Powerful. Dynamic. Intuitive to use.
- EZ Change: easy pull levers for the fastest, keyless accessory change
- 175W motor for high performance
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Full variable speed control (5.000 - 33.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for excellent handling
- Separate on/off switch for easy handling
- Not compatible with the 628, 4485 and 4486 accessories
A very powerful saw from our latest generation of large saws. Performance and vibration damping are dimensioned for sawing jobs that require longer cutting equipment. Good ergonomics and comfort make it easy to handle despite its size and high power. Smart Start® facilitates starting and rubber-mounted carburettor boosts durability and smooths operation.
- Unique brushless high performance motor is very compact
- 5mm orbit for fast material removal
- Low profile with low weight, use in any position
- Use with either 125mm or 150mm pad - comes with both
- Soft start and electronic pad brake for controlled sanding
- Switch on then control with variable speed lever on top of machine
- Extremely compact due to short design (only 195 mm) and low weight (only 1.9 kg) for perfect handling
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm
- Powerful 67 Nm due to newly developed gearbox design and new 4-pole Bosch high-performance motor
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100%
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Power router for profiling, grooving, jointing and rebating work
- Variable speed 1,200W motor
- Well balanced and easy to handle
- Height adjustable turret
- Smooth plunge action, 55mm max plunge
- Spindle lock for easy cutter change
- Supplied with side fence, bearing follower