The Dremel DSM20 is the ultimate compact saw with an excellent line of sight. With its clear line of sight, powerful motor and use of abrasive wheels, this saw can easily perform precise straight, plunge and flush cuts in materials up to 20mm thick. The product comes with a wide variety of non-intimidating abrasive cutting wheels, which in combination with the dust extraction port allows for clean and accurate work in wood, metal, plastics, stoneware and tiles. This kit includes three attachments which help to enhance the cutting capabilities of the Dremel DSM20. Cutting parallel to the edge of the work is simple with the edge guide, while the 2×4 cutting guide can be used to quickly and accuratelly make cuts in 2×4 timber. Dremel DSM20 the ultimate cutting solution.
Compact saw – For precise, clean and straight cuts with clear line of sight
- Excellent line of sight: for accurate cutting.
- Abrasive wheel technology: for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry.
- Worm drive gearing: for durability and power.
- Powerful 710W motor: for tough applications.
- Adjustable depth guide: for precision and control.
- Dust extraction port: for clean working environment.
Multi-Tool – Cordless. Fast. Maximum power.
- 3 LED battery gauge to monitor battery power.
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories.
- Separate on/off switch with collet lock-out function prevents from accidentally activating the collet lock.
- Slide speed switch for full variable speed control up to 30.000 RPM.
- Soft grip for comfortable handling.
- Compact and powerful 10.8V Li-Ion battery with 1 hour charging time.
- High power 36mm electric motor for all your high demanding cutting jobs and more.
- Motor brake stops spinning of the accessory immediately.
- Ergonomic 12V Max palm edge router construction – delivers light, well-balanced design, cordless convenience and EC Brushless power and runtime for hassle-free edge routing
- This cordless router allows easy handling because most of the tool and its gripping areas are positioned over the workpiece for maximum stability when edge-forming and trimming
- EC Brushless motor – provides efficient power, with a maximum 13,000 rpm and up to 23 Ft. of round-over capacity per battery Amp hour
- Versatile depth-adjustment system – ensures precise fine depth adjustment (0.04 In. per dial revolution) and easy macro depth adjustment
- Depth adjustment lock – helps prevent tampering with depth setting
Powerful 2100 watt motor with Motor brake, overload protection and constant Electronic for the toughest applications Versatile due to integrated slide carriage as well as table widener and table extension Tool-free lowering of the riving knife for concealed cuts Self-adjusting parallel guide for precise cuts Cutting heights up to 79 mm, cutting capacities up to 635 mm to the right and 250 mm to the left of the saw blade
- Power router for profiling, grooving, jointing and rebating work
- Variable speed 1,200W motor
- Well balanced and easy to handle
- Height adjustable turret
- Smooth plunge action, 55mm max plunge
- Spindle lock for easy cutter change
- Supplied with side fence, bearing follower
- COMPACT: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented axial-glide system for durable precision, complete control, and compact workspaces, Width: 26.5“
- CAPACITY: With a 14-Inch expanded horizontal cutting capacity, 6-1/2-inch vertical capacity, and a 6-1/2-inch crown capacity (45-degree spring), this miter saw is perfect for any variety of cuts
- ADJUSTABLE: The saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detents and roof pitch angles
- PRECISION: High-precision Squarelock quick-release fence aligns fence 90 degrees to saw’s table and requires no adjustment; one-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support
- CONVENIENCE: Includes a large form-fitting ambidextrous ergonomic trigger handle providing comfort for all-day use and a combination dust collection chute
Multi-Tool – Strong. Dynamic. Maximum control.
This kit includes the high performance 4000 Multi-Tool, with innovative features like the EZ Twist nose cap, electronic feedback, collet lock out function and an RPM bandwidth of 5.000 to 35.000. Additionally the kit includes the Flexshaft attachment, which is the ideal attachment for detailed work on hard to reach places. Next to the Flex Shaft attachment the kit includes 45 original Dremel accessories including EZ SpeedClic.