The Dremel DSM20 is the ultimate compact saw with an excellent line of sight. With its clear line of sight, powerful motor and use of abrasive wheels, this saw can easily perform precise straight, plunge and flush cuts in materials up to 20mm thick. The product comes with a wide variety of non-intimidating abrasive cutting wheels, which in combination with the dust extraction port allows for clean and accurate work in wood, metal, plastics, stoneware and tiles. This kit includes three attachments which help to enhance the cutting capabilities of the Dremel DSM20. Cutting parallel to the edge of the work is simple with the edge guide, while the 2×4 cutting guide can be used to quickly and accuratelly make cuts in 2×4 timber. Dremel DSM20 the ultimate cutting solution.
Compact saw – For precise, clean and straight cuts with clear line of sight
- Excellent line of sight: for accurate cutting.
- Abrasive wheel technology: for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry.
- Worm drive gearing: for durability and power.
- Powerful 710W motor: for tough applications.
- Adjustable depth guide: for precision and control.
- Dust extraction port: for clean working environment.
- Dust port adapter keeps line-of-sight clear and work space clean
- Auto tensioning quick-change mechanism for easy accessory change and optimal blade tensioning
- Detachable coping function for handheld use to take the tool to the work piece
- Variable-speed control for optimal cutting in a variety of materials
- Fast-clamp base attaches to various tables, benches and surfaces
- Blue edge guide locking levers illustrated on packaging are not included in the kit and do not affect performance of the tool
Multi-Tool – Powerful. Dynamic. Intuitive to use.
- EZ Change: easy pull levers for the fastest, keyless accessory change
- 175W motor for high performance
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Full variable speed control (5.000 - 33.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for excellent handling
- Separate on/off switch for easy handling
- Not compatible with the 628, 4485 and 4486 accessories
Engraver – Precisely engrave a wide variety of materials with optimal depth control Engraving tool with variable depth control, for engraving on a wide variety of materials like metal, glass, wood, plastics, ceramics, etc.This kit also includes a letter & number template for easy engraving of letters & numbers.
Multi-Tool – Cordless. Fast. Maximum power.
- 3 LED battery gauge to monitor battery power.
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories.
- Separate on/off switch with collet lock-out function prevents from accidentally activating the collet lock.
- Slide speed switch for full variable speed control up to 30.000 RPM.
- Soft grip for comfortable handling.
- Compact and powerful 10.8V Li-Ion battery with 1 hour charging time.
- High power 36mm electric motor for all your high demanding cutting jobs and more.
- Motor brake stops spinning of the accessory immediately.
Multi-Tool – Strong. Dynamic. Maximum control.
This kit includes the high performance 4000 Multi-Tool, with innovative features like the EZ Twist nose cap, electronic feedback, collet lock out function and an RPM bandwidth of 5.000 to 35.000. Additionally the kit includes the Flexshaft attachment, which is the ideal attachment for detailed work on hard to reach places. Next to the Flex Shaft attachment the kit includes 45 original Dremel accessories including EZ SpeedClic.