Double Pinion Manual Hand Drill
- A double pinion hand drill with die-cast wheel and frame.
- Black japanned finish , and three jaw 5/16in (8mm) self centring chuck.
- Fitted with comfortable plastic handles.
Out of stock
The cordless Multi-Tool for the more demanding DIY’er Take on any detailed DIY carving, engraving, routing, cutting, sanding, grinding, sharpening, polishing and cleaning project with one tool Tackle all indoor and outdoor DIY projects. The tool is free of cords, so you can take it anywhere Go for the best result. With the LED light at the front of the tool you can work with the greatest precision, even in dark areas Continually find new uses. Simply swap the accessory and get to the next project
With the Tormek Drill Bits Sharpening Attachment DBS-22 you can now sharpen your drill bits (3-22 mm) with the highest precision. The optimal point can be set according to each drilling requirement, which depends upon the drill size and material. You can completely restore worn drills as well as broken drills to a perfect shape.
- Extremely compact due to short design (only 195 mm) and low weight (only 1.9 kg) for perfect handling
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm
- Powerful 67 Nm due to newly developed gearbox design and new 4-pole Bosch high-performance motor
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100%
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge