♦ Cutting tool with beech handle and sharp steel blade.
♦ Ergonomic design
♦ Size: 90 mm length, 50 mm width
• Suitable tool for both wood and formwork repairs
• The Cutting tool is included in the Wood Repair Pro Kit & Wood Repair Battery Kit
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Best use of the Cutting tool
1. Easily removes excess Knot Filler.
2. Place the cutting tool on the surface of the wood and remove excess Knot Filler from the repair. If possible use one movement.
3. Remember to keep one hand behind the repair area (safety)
4. We recommend cutting with a slight oblique angle (see video).
5. Circular movements is also recommendable (see video).
6. The design of the Cutting tool makes it perfect for edge and corner repairs.
Tip! It is possible to sharpen the blade with some fine-grained sanding paper.