Cleaning / Polishing Set (684)
All you need for cleaning and polishing in a convenient box. Removable accessory tray and 3 dividers provide perfect storage solution. Dremel Quick Start leaflet explains the included accessories.
You may also like…
Multi-Tool – Powerful. Dynamic. Intuitive to use.
- EZ Change: easy pull levers for the fastest, keyless accessory change
- 175W motor for high performance
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Full variable speed control (5.000 - 33.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for excellent handling
- Separate on/off switch for easy handling
- Not compatible with the 628, 4485 and 4486 accessories
Multi-Tool – Cordless. Fast. Maximum power.
- 3 LED battery gauge to monitor battery power.
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories.
- Separate on/off switch with collet lock-out function prevents from accidentally activating the collet lock.
- Slide speed switch for full variable speed control up to 30.000 RPM.
- Soft grip for comfortable handling.
- Compact and powerful 10.8V Li-Ion battery with 1 hour charging time.
- High power 36mm electric motor for all your high demanding cutting jobs and more.
- Motor brake stops spinning of the accessory immediately.
The Smart Choice for Safety.
- Colour-coded bits allow you to maintain an overview and find the right bit quickly
- Secure hold of the bit and fast bit changes thanks to the universal adapter's locking and quick-change function
- Reliable screw hold in the bit thanks to magnets integrated in the adapter
- Quickly and accurately crosscut boards up to 12" (305mm) wide
- Adjustable guide arm requires no trimming
- Switch back and forth between almost any circular or jig saw
- Rubber feet hold the guide securely in place for precision and control
- Low-profile design won’t interfere with saw
- Built-in roof pitch scale for cutting siding
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
- Exclusive 3-gauge design makes them perfect for many applications
- Concave step on bottom of each bar allows for precise height adjustment
- Step on top of each bar acts as gauge to test depth of completed cuts
- Step on end of each bar can set distance from tablesaw blade to fence, or router bit to fence
- Bars are made from soft aluminum to prevent router bit and saw blade damage