Cleaning / Polishing Set (684)
All you need for cleaning and polishing in a convenient box. Removable accessory tray and 3 dividers provide perfect storage solution. Dremel Quick Start leaflet explains the included accessories.
You may also like…
Multi-Tool – Powerful. Dynamic. Intuitive to use.
- EZ Change: easy pull levers for the fastest, keyless accessory change
- 175W motor for high performance
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Full variable speed control (5.000 - 33.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for excellent handling
- Separate on/off switch for easy handling
- Not compatible with the 628, 4485 and 4486 accessories
Multi-Tool – Cordless. Fast. Maximum power.
- 3 LED battery gauge to monitor battery power.
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories.
- Separate on/off switch with collet lock-out function prevents from accidentally activating the collet lock.
- Slide speed switch for full variable speed control up to 30.000 RPM.
- Soft grip for comfortable handling.
- Compact and powerful 10.8V Li-Ion battery with 1 hour charging time.
- High power 36mm electric motor for all your high demanding cutting jobs and more.
- Motor brake stops spinning of the accessory immediately.
- For use with Kreg Jig® K3, K4, and K4MS (not compatible with K5)
- Supports workpiece at same height as Kreg Jig® base
- Can be positioned any distance from your Kreg Jig®
- Lets you repeat the same pocket hole over and over again
- Stop swings out of the way to serve as a support for large panels
- Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals
- It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots
- Stainless steel wire bristles
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slot
- Easily join materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm) in 1/8" (3mm) increments
- Positioning sliders allow you to easily adjust within 9 depth settings
- Dual wood-chip holes keep your drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Two hardened-steel Kreg drill bit guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Comes with Kreg accessories organized in a durable carrying case
- Depth-collar gauge is molded into the case for handy reference
- Easily attaches to any Kreg Face Clamp, bar clamp, or C-clamp
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place