Cleaning / Polishing Set (684)
All you need for cleaning and polishing in a convenient box. Removable accessory tray and 3 dividers provide perfect storage solution. Dremel Quick Start leaflet explains the included accessories.
You may also like…
Multi-Tool – Cordless. Fast. Maximum power.
- 3 LED battery gauge to monitor battery power.
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories.
- Separate on/off switch with collet lock-out function prevents from accidentally activating the collet lock.
- Slide speed switch for full variable speed control up to 30.000 RPM.
- Soft grip for comfortable handling.
- Compact and powerful 10.8V Li-Ion battery with 1 hour charging time.
- High power 36mm electric motor for all your high demanding cutting jobs and more.
- Motor brake stops spinning of the accessory immediately.
Multi-Tool – Powerful. Dynamic. Intuitive to use.
- EZ Change: easy pull levers for the fastest, keyless accessory change
- 175W motor for high performance
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Full variable speed control (5.000 - 33.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for excellent handling
- Separate on/off switch for easy handling
- Not compatible with the 628, 4485 and 4486 accessories
- Ideal for general cleaning and polishing-especially in hard-to-reach places, such as slotted surfaces
- Nylon bristles make it great for polishing silverware, jewelry and other precious metals
- Can also be used for cleaning hard plastic or aluminum such as graphite golf clubs or aluminum wheels
- Can be used with polishing compound
- Ideal for cleaning and surface-finishing items
- For use on items made from gold, bronze, copper or brass
- Use a brass brush to create a soft, satin or matte finish
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach areas like slots
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Compatible with all manual Kreg Jigs®
- 3/8" (9mm) hex shank stepped drill bit snaps directly into quick-change chuck
- Eliminates the need for a bit adapter
- Industrial design eliminates slippage and optimizes drilling power
- Includes 6" (152mm) #2 driver - the most versatile length for Kreg Joinery
- Includes Allen wrench and depth collar
- Abranet® has been developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a large amount of other materials. This is a durable long-lasting sanding material.
- Revolutionary new technique for dust-free sanding
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials
- Durable long-lasting product