Cleaning / Polishing Set (684)
All you need for cleaning and polishing in a convenient box. Removable accessory tray and 3 dividers provide perfect storage solution. Dremel Quick Start leaflet explains the included accessories.
You may also like…
Multi-Tool – Powerful. Dynamic. Intuitive to use.
- EZ Change: easy pull levers for the fastest, keyless accessory change
- 175W motor for high performance
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Full variable speed control (5.000 - 33.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for excellent handling
- Separate on/off switch for easy handling
- Not compatible with the 628, 4485 and 4486 accessories
Multi-Tool – Cordless. Fast. Maximum power.
- 3 LED battery gauge to monitor battery power.
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories.
- Separate on/off switch with collet lock-out function prevents from accidentally activating the collet lock.
- Slide speed switch for full variable speed control up to 30.000 RPM.
- Soft grip for comfortable handling.
- Compact and powerful 10.8V Li-Ion battery with 1 hour charging time.
- High power 36mm electric motor for all your high demanding cutting jobs and more.
- Motor brake stops spinning of the accessory immediately.
- Abranet® has been developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a large amount of other materials. This is a durable long-lasting sanding material.
- Revolutionary new technique for dust-free sanding
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials
- Durable long-lasting product
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
- Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals
- It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots
- Stainless steel wire bristles
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slot
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
- Easy-to-use for inside and outside corners
- Works with crown molding up to 51/2" (138mm) wide
- Eliminates the need for difficult compound-angle cuts
- Included Angle Finder ensures accurate results
- Base can be locked in any spring angle between 30-60°
- 8 non-slip rubber feet guarantee a solid foundation
- Simple instructions show you how to get the right cut every time
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips