The Clamp Trak™ lets you turn an entire workbench or sawhorse into a clamping station. The Clamp Trak™ can be quickly routed into any wood or composite work surface, such as a workbench or sawhorse, or staggered between two 3/4“-thick panels to provide a flush-mounted clamping plane anywhere you need it. Once installed, it accepts any Kreg Bench Clamp to give you complete control over where you position your clamp. When not in use, you can remove the Bench Clamp™ to regain your flush work surface.
- Marks on almost all kinds of dry surfaces.
- Convenient quiver cap with special clip for perfect one handed handling.
- Permanent ink, removable from glossy surfaces with alcohol and other usable solvents.
- Extended tip made of stainless steel.
- Self-adjusting and patented: up to 3 times more marking capacity by using full 7mm of the fiber nib’s length of abrasion, instead of 2mm