Bosch 2608595494 Flat Drills 25mm x 152mm tough fast cutting action these professional Bosch Spade Drills great for cutting through soft and hard woods, plasterboard and light building materials plus precision ground tip and cutting edges gives accurate dimensional stability during heavy drilling. 25mm Bosch Flat Drills drill up to three times faster than standard spade drills and have a patent pending for self feeding threaded tip and cutting geometry plus Bosch Self Cut Flat Drills are manufactured to exacting Bosch standards from specifically toughened steel. The innovative self feeding threaded tip allows accurate drilling plus a tough 1/4″ hexagon socket shank manufactured to DIN3126
BOSCH SELF CUT FLAT DRILLS 25MM X 152MM
- Size 25mm x 152mm
- Wood cutting flat drills
- Two cutter type
- x3 faster cutting speeds
- Innovative self feeding threaded tip
- Precision ground tip and cutting edges
- Accurate dimensional drilling under load
- Hexagon socket shank
- Weight 0.2kgs
Only 2 left in stock
You may also like…
This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.
The Easy Way to Build with Wood!
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
Hooks the tail end of your workpiece and automatically retracts mid-board. Provides extra leverage to help push through the cut and prevent blow out. For use with table saws, bandsaws, jointers and router tables. Includes 5 Heels, 2 Heel Spacers and mounting hardware. Adjustable up to 1". Fits any existing GRR-RIPPER. Replacement Heels available. Fits all GRR-RIPPER models. Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.
- For use with Kreg Jig® K3, K4, and K4MS (not compatible with K5)
- Supports workpiece at same height as Kreg Jig® base
- Can be positioned any distance from your Kreg Jig®
- Lets you repeat the same pocket hole over and over again
- Stop swings out of the way to serve as a support for large panels
- Abranet® has been developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a large amount of other materials. This is a durable long-lasting sanding material.
- Revolutionary new technique for dust-free sanding
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials
- Durable long-lasting product