Bosch 2608595491 Flat Drills 20mm x 152mm tough fast cutting action these professional Bosch Spade Drills great for cutting through soft and hard woods, plasterboard and light building materials plus precision ground tip and cutting edges gives accurate dimensional stability during heavy drilling. 20mm Bosch Flat Drills drill up to three times faster than standard spade drills and have a patent pending for self feeding threaded tip and cutting geometry plus Bosch Self Cut Flat Drills are manufactured to exacting Bosch standards from specifically toughened steel. The innovative self feeding threaded tip allows accurate drilling plus a tough 1/4″ hexagon socket shank manufactured to DIN3126
BOSCH SELF CUT FLAT DRILLS 20MM X 152MM
- Size 20mm x 152mm
- Wood cutting flat drills
- Two cutter type
- x3 faster cutting speeds
- Innovative self feeding threaded tip
- Precision ground tip and cutting edges
- Accurate dimensional drilling under load
- Hexagon socket shank
- Weight 0.2kgs
You may also like…
GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock comes with 3 legs featuring proprietary Green GRR-RIP® non-slip material, built-in balance support, adjustable handle, and includes two additional accessories: Stabilizing Plate, Adjustable Spacer. Stabilizing Plate locks the material against the fence keeping your work square and flush. It provides 250% more stabilizing surface to keep your work under control when resawing on the table saw or routing on the router table. Adjustable Spacer give you 54% more gripping surface and 1" of additional cut capacity to take on your biggest projects and wider cuts.
Take the Guesswork Out of Cutting Crown Molding
- Easy-to-use for inside and outside corners
- Works with crown molding up to 51/2" (138mm) wide
- Eliminates the need for difficult compound-angle cuts
- Included Angle Finder ensures accurate results
- Base can be locked in any spring angle between 30-60°
- 8 non-slip rubber feet guarantee a solid foundation
- Simple instructions show you how to get the right cut every time
Deflector/Connector also serves as a bridge between two GRR-RIP BLOCK or GRR-RIPPER Pushblocks. It allows for multiple configurations when used on the table saw, router table, and shaper. Connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling larger material like raise panel door fronts while you pattern route. Or connect two GRR-RIPPER in tandem for ripping longer stock.
Rated 5.00 out of 5د.ك9.50
The Smart Choice for Safety.
Smart hooks grab the tail end of the board to give you complete control and confidence to finish the cut. Smart Hooks automatically drop down when you need them, and instantly retract mid-board. They can also be locked into the retracted position. There when you need them – out of the way when you don’t.
The Easy Way to Build with Wood!
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- For use with Kreg Jig® K3, K4, and K4MS (not compatible with K5)
- Supports workpiece at same height as Kreg Jig® base
- Can be positioned any distance from your Kreg Jig®
- Lets you repeat the same pocket hole over and over again
- Stop swings out of the way to serve as a support for large panels
Brass brushes are non-sparking and softer than steel. They will not scratch soft metals like gold, copper, brass.
- Ideal for cleaning and surface-finishing items
- For use on items made from gold, bronze, copper or brass
- Use a brass brush to create a soft, satin or matte finish
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach areas like slots