Bosch 2608595487 Flat Drills 16mm x 152mm tough fast cutting action these professional Bosch Spade Drills great for cutting through soft and hard woods, plasterboard and light building materials plus precision ground tip and cutting edges gives accurate dimensional stability during heavy drilling. 16mm Bosch Flat Drills drill up to three times faster than standard spade drills and have a patent pending for self feeding threaded tip and cutting geometry plus Bosch Self Cut Flat Drills are manufactured to exacting Bosch standards from specifically toughened steel. The innovative self feeding threaded tip allows accurate drilling plus a tough 1/4″ hexagon socket shank manufactured to DIN3126
BOSCH SELF CUT FLAT DRILLS 16MM X 152MM
- Size 16mm x 152mm
- Wood cutting flat drills
- Two cutter type
- x3 faster cutting speeds
- Innovative self feeding threaded tip
- Precision ground tip and cutting edges
- Accurate dimensional drilling under load
- Hexagon socket shank
- Weight 0.2kgs
You may also like…
- Exclusive 3-gauge design makes them perfect for many applications
- Concave step on bottom of each bar allows for precise height adjustment
- Step on top of each bar acts as gauge to test depth of completed cuts
- Step on end of each bar can set distance from tablesaw blade to fence, or router bit to fence
- Bars are made from soft aluminum to prevent router bit and saw blade damage
Use for light deburring, cleaning and polishing of silverware, jewelry and other precious metals. Can be used with polishing compound.
- Ideal for general cleaning and polishing-especially in hard-to-reach places, such as slotted surfaces
- Nylon bristles make it great for polishing silverware, jewelry and other precious metals
- Can also be used for cleaning hard plastic or aluminum such as graphite golf clubs or aluminum wheels
- Can be used with polishing compound
Stainless steel brushes do not cause "after-rust" when used on corrosive-resistant materials like pewter, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals
- It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots
- Stainless steel wire bristles
- Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slot
This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.
GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock comes with 3 legs featuring proprietary Green GRR-RIP® non-slip material, built-in balance support, adjustable handle, and includes two additional accessories: Stabilizing Plate, Adjustable Spacer. Stabilizing Plate locks the material against the fence keeping your work square and flush. It provides 250% more stabilizing surface to keep your work under control when resawing on the table saw or routing on the router table. Adjustable Spacer give you 54% more gripping surface and 1" of additional cut capacity to take on your biggest projects and wider cuts.
Deflector/Connector also serves as a bridge between two GRR-RIP BLOCK or GRR-RIPPER Pushblocks. It allows for multiple configurations when used on the table saw, router table, and shaper. Connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling larger material like raise panel door fronts while you pattern route. Or connect two GRR-RIPPER in tandem for ripping longer stock.