The compact tool with easy handling. Small, handy machine with powerful 710 W motor for all on-site fitting work.HSS planer blade, resharpenable. Parking rest
Bosch GHO 10-82 Professional
- Switch-on lock for left-handers and right-handers
- 3 V-grooves for easy and flexible routing
- Directly into the integral dust bag on the tool and/or using an all-purpose dust extractor
Out of stock
You may also like…
- Easy-to-handle, balanced cordless planer design – for fast, smooth stock removal with the first 12V max planer on the market
- Ec Brushless motor – provides professional operation, 14, 500 RPM planing and efficient runtime
- Long runtime – delivers up to 33 ft. Of planing per battery amp hour (Ah) in hardwood, planing at 0.04 in. Depth
- 2.2 in. Planing width – allows planing of most wood door edges
- Impressive capacities – provides a single-pass planing depth of up to 0.08 in. And the ability create rabbets of up to 0.7 in.
Heavy duty flexible shaft – Work precisely for extended periods of time with complete control over your stationary projects
- High powered 300W motor for optimal performance.
- Variable speed 0-20.000 RPM for better control.
- High torque at lower speed ranges - for precision projects where high power is needed with lower RPM's.
- Foot pedal allows hands-free speed control.
- Robust long life Flex Shaft, with patented system to reduce rotation heat and increase its life time.
- Exchangeable precision hand piece through 'click' system.
- Easy change of accessories through drill-bit chuck.
- Ultimate precision through low collet run-out.
- Variable shank diameter (0.3 - 4.0mm), suitable for all high quality Dremel accessories.
- Unique brushless high performance motor is very compact
- 5mm orbit for fast material removal
- Low profile with low weight, use in any position
- Use with either 125mm or 150mm pad - comes with both
- Soft start and electronic pad brake for controlled sanding
- Switch on then control with variable speed lever on top of machine
Compact saw – For precise, clean and straight cuts with clear line of sight
- Excellent line of sight: for accurate cutting.
- Abrasive wheel technology: for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry.
- Worm drive gearing: for durability and power.
- Powerful 710W motor: for tough applications.
- Adjustable depth guide: for precision and control.
- Dust extraction port: for clean working environment.
- COMPACT: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented axial-glide system for durable precision, complete control, and compact workspaces, Width: 26.5“
- CAPACITY: With a 14-Inch expanded horizontal cutting capacity, 6-1/2-inch vertical capacity, and a 6-1/2-inch crown capacity (45-degree spring), this miter saw is perfect for any variety of cuts
- ADJUSTABLE: The saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detents and roof pitch angles
- PRECISION: High-precision Squarelock quick-release fence aligns fence 90 degrees to saw’s table and requires no adjustment; one-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support
- CONVENIENCE: Includes a large form-fitting ambidextrous ergonomic trigger handle providing comfort for all-day use and a combination dust collection chute
Powerful 2100 watt motor with Motor brake, overload protection and constant Electronic for the toughest applications Versatile due to integrated slide carriage as well as table widener and table extension Tool-free lowering of the riving knife for concealed cuts Self-adjusting parallel guide for precise cuts Cutting heights up to 79 mm, cutting capacities up to 635 mm to the right and 250 mm to the left of the saw blade
- Extremely compact due to short design (only 195 mm) and low weight (only 1.9 kg) for perfect handling
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm
- Powerful 67 Nm due to newly developed gearbox design and new 4-pole Bosch high-performance motor
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100%
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
Multi-Tool – Strong. Dynamic. Maximum control.
This kit includes the high performance 4000 Multi-Tool, with innovative features like the EZ Twist nose cap, electronic feedback, collet lock out function and an RPM bandwidth of 5.000 to 35.000. Additionally the kit includes the Flexshaft attachment, which is the ideal attachment for detailed work on hard to reach places. Next to the Flex Shaft attachment the kit includes 45 original Dremel accessories including EZ SpeedClic.