This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.
Six stainless Arbor Shims included:
Perfect Table Saw Alignment Achieved. With 6 micro-shims you can calibrate your table saw easily and precisely without the hassle.
- Maximize the performance of your table saw with perfect alignment
- Takes the guesswork out of table saw alignment with 6 easy to use shims
- Cut more accurately so your project fit together like you want
- Forget the frustration of trying to tune up your saw the old fashioned way
- Align your cut effortlessly with your riving knife and splitter system for must-have safety
Stack and adjust from 0.003″ to 0.045″ in 1/1000 increments
When changing blades, users place the shims against the arbor, putting the blade on second, and know that the zero cut line will remain the same.
What people are saying:
“It’s a very simple thing but it makes a huge difference in your woodworking because you can trust your rip fence scale again. It dramatically increases consistency. In the year and a half that I have been using BLADEMATCH Arbor Shims, I have not had to put a tape measure across the saw to set the rip fence. Whatever the scale says remains accurate, no matter what blade I have on my saw.” – Ralph Bagnall, Host of Woodcademy on Amazon Prime
Add to your cart today and cut with greater precision than ever before.
Imported. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
Work Safer. Work Smarter.