IRWIN Tools VISE-GRIP Max-Leverage Pliers, Lineman’s, 8-inch (1902414). Induction-hardened cutting edges cut the toughest materials, including ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire. Coated for superior rust resistance. The handles feature a 3-component molded grip contoured for optimal cushion and control, allowing the user to make more cuts comfortably. The exclusive hook and lanyard system lets you attach pliers to help prevent accidental drops and provide easy retrieval from pouches or pockets. Made in Solingen, Germany. Backed by the IRWIN lifetime guarantee. IRWIN’s performance pliers are made from forge to finish in Solingen, Germany, a town famous for metal-smithing for hundreds of years, using the highest-quality materials and the latest in precision engineering technology. These high-quality tools are just one of the most recent products of VISE-GRIP’s 90-year history of innovation, going back to their invention of the first locking plier in 1924.
8″ High Leverage Lineman’s Pliers
- Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
- Integrated handle hooks equipped for Performance Lanyard system for safer elevated working conditions and easier retrieval when stored
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
- Built-in spanner for turning screws, nuts and grounding rods
- Made in Germany
- Two-sided: shows face joints and edge joints
- Works with 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2" (12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm) material
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, K5, and R3
- Durable .5mm polypropylene construction
- Tab with hole makes Wheel easy to hang
It's the one- or two-handed surfacing plane for occasional use of do-it-yourself lovers. Its light sole gives it a good handiness and a reduced weight for the toolbox. The back plate is blocked in standard position in order to be convenient in all kind of planing, in rough as in finishing. Perfect as handplane in the toolbox thanks to its low weight and size.
IT ADAPTS TO ALL HANDS, FROM 7 TO 77
The one- or two-handed plane of repairing for occasional use. Its very lights weight and its innovative design intend it to all hands, from 7 to 77 years. It's the handplane of ideal quality with a sharp blade but protecting wounds, for toolbox of junior.
THE HANDPLANE OF PROS WITH BRITISH STYLE
It's the two-handed surfacing plane with Anglo-Saxon shape for pros and do-it-yourself lovers. Its heavy sole gives it a good inertia for all kind of timber. Break-iron adjustment allows a perfect planing, whatever the essence, in rough as in finishing. Throat opening adjustment allows the planing of still wet timber by reducing stuffing. Its extended shape backward of the blade and its very low center of gravity provide to this tool an excellent basis