This 1/2” (13mm) wide self-adhesive measuring tape fits snugly into the indentation on the topside of the Kreg Top Trak and the Kreg Heavy-Duty Trak. This metallic tape is highly scuff resistant and can be trimmed to length with scissors. Also available in right-to-left reading.
12′ Self-Adhesive Measuring Tape (L-R Reading)
- 1/2” (13mm) wide, self-adhesive tape
- Left-to-right reading
- Highly scuff-resistant metallic
- Easily trimmed with scissors
- Compatible with Top Trak & HD Trak
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
You may also like…
A Great Clamp for Kreg Joinery and More
- 2" reach (51mm); clamps materials up to 21/4" thick (57mm)
- Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Jig® R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter
- Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use
- Precise and reliable measurement up to 50m with laser technology
- New control concept: Control the PLR 50 C with your fingertip via the display
- Calculate distance, volume and area
- Data transfer via Bluetooth to smartphones and tablets
- Easy dimensioning and documentation thanks to PLR measure&go app
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
- Angle setting gauge with preset markings – 25°, 30° or 35°
- Guides the user to achieve a precise sharp edge that is square to the blade
- Contains Honing Guide, oilstone and white oil
- With sharpening stone - One side for trimming and one for refining
- Enamelled staple for tightening plane and wood scissor blades
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR CHAMFERING
Rebate plane developed especially for carpentry work. The central guide makes possible to guide the edge and to make a consequent chamfer in a single passage. The wood grip is 1.5mm maximum, about three times more than with a traditional handplane.
IT ADAPTS TO ALL HANDS, FROM 7 TO 77
The one- or two-handed plane of repairing for occasional use. Its very lights weight and its innovative design intend it to all hands, from 7 to 77 years. It's the handplane of ideal quality with a sharp blade but protecting wounds, for toolbox of junior.