With the Tormek Drill Bits Sharpening Attachment DBS-22 you can now sharpen your drill bits (3-22 mm) with the highest precision. The optimal point can be set according to each drilling requirement, which depends upon the drill size and material. You can completely restore worn drills as well as broken drills to a perfect shape.
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
- These mid sizeid tools feature all of the same benefits and qualities as their full size parents.
- You will find these tools invaluable for those smaller more intricate turnings, such as pens
- roughing, finishing and detail work.
- Easy grip handle
Label the sharpening settings for each of your turning tools. Repeatability of complex profiles of bowl and spindle gouges. Each label has room for the JS, P and the hole of the turning tool setter. Self-adhesive label fits around the tool’s ferrule. Comprises 9 labels and short instruction leaflet.
With the SE-77 Square Edge Jig, it is easy to set your wood chisels and plane irons for sharpening to a square corner. The design gives you the best conditions for a successful sharpening with the highest precision over the final result. You can also set the jig for a slightly convex shape.
With the Tormek Axe Jig SVA-170 you will be surprised to see how sharp you can get an axe. The jig firmly supports the axe, and enable you to sharpen it with a constant edge angle.
With the Tool Rest you get an extended support surface from the Universal Support. It is ideal for sharpening turning scrapers and special tools for woodcarving, e.g. large scorps and inshaves. You can also use it for cabinet scrapers and hollowing tools.
With the Tormek gouge jig SVD-186 R you can easily sharpen your fingernail shaped woodturning gouges to a razor sharpness. The high level of control enables you to exactly replicate your chosen profile. With this gouge sharpening jig you can also sharpen woodcarving tools with complex shapes such as curved or bent carving gouges and V-tools.