Cherry (Prunus serotina) features heartwood in reddish brown to deep red, with brown flecks, and will naturally darken with age.
With the Tormek Drill Bits Sharpening Attachment DBS-22 you can now sharpen your drill bits (3-22 mm) with the highest precision. The optimal point can be set according to each drilling requirement, which depends upon the drill size and material. You can completely restore worn drills as well as broken drills to a perfect shape.
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
- These mid sizeid tools feature all of the same benefits and qualities as their full size parents.
- You will find these tools invaluable for those smaller more intricate turnings, such as pens
- roughing, finishing and detail work.
- Easy grip handle
With the profiled leather honing wheels LA-120 you can hone and polish the inside of turning gouges, carving gouges and V-tools. Fits all Tormek models.