- COMPACT: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented axial-glide system for durable precision, complete control, and compact workspaces, Width: 26.5“
- CAPACITY: With a 14-Inch expanded horizontal cutting capacity, 6-1/2-inch vertical capacity, and a 6-1/2-inch crown capacity (45-degree spring), this miter saw is perfect for any variety of cuts
- ADJUSTABLE: The saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detents and roof pitch angles
- PRECISION: High-precision Squarelock quick-release fence aligns fence 90 degrees to saw’s table and requires no adjustment; one-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support
- CONVENIENCE: Includes a large form-fitting ambidextrous ergonomic trigger handle providing comfort for all-day use and a combination dust collection chute
- Top class convenience in the entry level class
- Streamlined, round handle with dimples for fatigue free cutting
- Two way lock on button for left and right handed users
- Sturdy trumpet cable design
Unlimited flexibility – The new mobility concept for benchtop tools Double the benefit: a means of transport and a work bench in one Easy to assemble and dismantle with only one lever movement, without having to remove the benchtop tool Large rubber tyres for convenient transport, even on uneven construction site terrain
Self-adjusting parallel guide for precise cuts Cutting heights up to 79 mm cutting capacities up to 460 mm to the right and 210 mm to the left of the saw blade Safe storage of assembly tools and accessories (e.G. Push stick stops) Dust extraction ports on the protective guard and on the back of the tool No-load speed is 3.650 rpm
Powerful 2100 watt motor with Motor brake, overload protection and constant Electronic for the toughest applications Versatile due to integrated slide carriage as well as table widener and table extension Tool-free lowering of the riving knife for concealed cuts Self-adjusting parallel guide for precise cuts Cutting heights up to 79 mm, cutting capacities up to 635 mm to the right and 250 mm to the left of the saw blade
Unbelievably fast 1,900 Watts for outstanding cutting performance Light weight at only 4.4 kg, for easy manoeuvrability and handling Streamlined Bosch SDS system enables simple tool-free tension adjustments Perfect for all garden tasks with a chain speed of 12 m/s for cutting efficiency High-quality, robust design delivers a long lifetime
- Dust port adapter keeps line-of-sight clear and work space clean
- Auto tensioning quick-change mechanism for easy accessory change and optimal blade tensioning
- Detachable coping function for handheld use to take the tool to the work piece
- Variable-speed control for optimal cutting in a variety of materials
- Fast-clamp base attaches to various tables, benches and surfaces
- Blue edge guide locking levers illustrated on packaging are not included in the kit and do not affect performance of the tool
Compact saw – For precise, clean and straight cuts with clear line of sight
- Excellent line of sight: for accurate cutting.
- Abrasive wheel technology: for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry.
- Worm drive gearing: for durability and power.
- Powerful 710W motor: for tough applications.
- Adjustable depth guide: for precision and control.
- Dust extraction port: for clean working environment.
A very powerful saw from our latest generation of large saws. Performance and vibration damping are dimensioned for sawing jobs that require longer cutting equipment. Good ergonomics and comfort make it easy to handle despite its size and high power. Smart Start® facilitates starting and rubber-mounted carburettor boosts durability and smooths operation.