Saw blade for detailed cuts in wooden materials. This blade has 7 teeth per centimeter ensuring the finest cutting results.
Saw blade for straight and large diameter curved cuts in wooden and plastic materials. This blade has 6 teeth per centimeter ensuring a good balance between speed and precision.
Saw blade for longer cut offs, which are normally limited by the throat depth of the tool. In terms of technical specifications, this blade is identical to the MS51 General Purpose blade, however, its top and bottom parts are 90 degrees twisted. This twist allows a lateral material feed either from left or right, resulting in technically infinite cuts.
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch
- These mid sizeid tools feature all of the same benefits and qualities as their full size parents.
- You will find these tools invaluable for those smaller more intricate turnings, such as pens
- roughing, finishing and detail work.
- Easy grip handle
Dremel, the inventor of the EZ SpeedClic quick-change system for rotary tool accessories, now offers an extended line of EZ SpeedClic metal cutting accessories. The Starter Set SC406 includes the unique EZ SpeedClic mandrel and two fiberglass reinforced metal cutting wheels. The SC456, SC456B and SC409 are replacement metal cutting wheels, whereby the SC409 wheels have a thickness of just 0,75 mm.