This ingenious, easy-to-use table saw blade accessory allows users to create the same cut from different blades every time, without moving, measuring or recalibrating the rip fence scale. Set it up once for each blade and the cut line remains the same, regardless of which blade is used for the cut.
Take the Guesswork Out of Cutting Crown Molding
- Easy-to-use for inside and outside corners
- Works with crown molding up to 51/2" (138mm) wide
- Eliminates the need for difficult compound-angle cuts
- Included Angle Finder ensures accurate results
- Base can be locked in any spring angle between 30-60°
- 8 non-slip rubber feet guarantee a solid foundation
- Simple instructions show you how to get the right cut every time
Deflector/Connector also serves as a bridge between two GRR-RIP BLOCK or GRR-RIPPER Pushblocks. It allows for multiple configurations when used on the table saw, router table, and shaper. Connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling larger material like raise panel door fronts while you pattern route. Or connect two GRR-RIPPER in tandem for ripping longer stock.
The Smart Choice for Safety.
Smart hooks grab the tail end of the board to give you complete control and confidence to finish the cut. Smart Hooks automatically drop down when you need them, and instantly retract mid-board. They can also be locked into the retracted position. There when you need them – out of the way when you don’t.
GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock comes with 3 legs featuring proprietary Green GRR-RIP® non-slip material, built-in balance support, adjustable handle, and includes two additional accessories: Stabilizing Plate, Adjustable Spacer. Stabilizing Plate locks the material against the fence keeping your work square and flush. It provides 250% more stabilizing surface to keep your work under control when resawing on the table saw or routing on the router table. Adjustable Spacer give you 54% more gripping surface and 1" of additional cut capacity to take on your biggest projects and wider cuts.
Hooks the tail end of your workpiece and automatically retracts mid-board. Provides extra leverage to help push through the cut and prevent blow out. For use with table saws, bandsaws, jointers and router tables. Includes 5 Heels, 2 Heel Spacers and mounting hardware. Adjustable up to 1". Fits any existing GRR-RIPPER. Replacement Heels available. Fits all GRR-RIPPER models. Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.
The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
- For use with the Kreg Jig® HD manual pocket-hole jig
- Compatible with Kreg Quick-Change Chuck and standard chucks
- Drills 1/2" (12mm) diameter pocket holes
- One-piece, hardened-steel design
The Easy Way to Build with Wood!
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
Advanced Features for Building with Wood
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place