- Very strong
- Excellent UV protection
- Non Yellowing
- Self Leveling, High Gloss
- 100% Solid, Solvent Free and No VOC
- Low odor
Gorilla Tape is 3X stronger* for a hold that lasts. Made with double-thick adhesive, strong reinforced backing, and a tough all-weather shell, this duct tape is great for projects and repairs both indoors and out. Gorilla tape sticks to smooth, rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco, brick, metal and vinyl. Gorilla Tape, for the Toughest Jobs on Planet Earth®.
With its Mossy Oak ® Break-Up® Country ™ pattern, Camo Gorilla Tape offers the clarity, depth and matte surface to meet your outdoor camouflage needs. Camo Gorilla Tape offers a UV and weather resistant shell with matte finish. Its ability to stick to smooth, rough and uneven surfaces makes it an ideal tape for applications in the field including duck blinds, tree stands, and tent repairs. Camo Gorilla Tape’s heavy-duty backing provides strength and durability, yet can still be torn by hand.
Camo Gorilla Tape, for the Toughest Jobs on Planet Earth. ®
Small Cooling block for Knot Filler repairs
The BCD Cooling brick is a perfect tool to have at hand when repairing wood with Knot Filler. The Cooling brick is perfect for smaller knots, grains, and cracks. It is easy to grap and put on the warm Knot Filler. The Cooling brick presses the Knot Filler into the repair, which increase durability, and it quickly cools of the Knot Filler so it is ready to be cut.
Cooling iron w. handle for Knot Filler repairs
This Cooling iron is a perfect tool to have at hand when making wood repairs with Knot Filler. Place the Coolin iron on top of the warm Knot Filler after it has been shot into the knot/repair. The Cooling iron presses the Knot Filler into the repair and increases the durability of the Knot Filler and quickly cools the repair so it is ready to be cut and sanded.
- Cutting Board Oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, colorless, and will never go rancid
- Cutting Board Oil rejuvenates dry wood, including: cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden bowls and utensils
- Cutting Board Oil’s thin viscosity allows for deep penetration into the wood pores that brings out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking
- Cutting Board Oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks
- Made in USA with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials
- Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect food contact