♦ 1x bag of Knot Filler (9 sticks of 300mm, Ø12mm)
♦ 1x BCD 360 Knot Filler gun with adjustable thermostat
♦ 1x Cooling iron (180x80mm)
♦ 1x Cutting tool
♦ Manual and colour chart
• Plastic case
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Get started with your Wood Repair Pro Kit this easy:
1. Turn on the Knot Filler gun and let it heat for 2 minutes.
2. Place a Knot Filler stick in the Knot Filler gun.
3. Shoot the Knot Filler into the knot/repair. Make sure to be fast while applying.
4. Quickly place a cooling iron/block on the Knot Filler and let it cool off.
5. Cut off excess Knot Filler with a cutting tool. The Knot Filler repair is ready for this when the cooling iron/block easily comes off the Knot Filler.
6. Sand the repair with sanding paper – by hand or machine
7. Ready for surface treatment! Use oil, lacquer, stain, paint etc.
• Never place the Knot Filler gun on the side – leave in standing position
• Never pull out a Knot Filler stick of the gun!
• Seal the bag with Knot Filler after use. For instance with masking tape