IRWIN Double-Edge Pull Saw, 9.5-Inch
- Cuts on pull stroke. Pulling motion prevents binding and provides better control. Micro-thin blade and precision-ground teeth provide clean cuts.
- The light weight and natural flow of the pulling motion result in less fatigue than with push-stroke saws.
- Made for utility ripping and cross-cutting.
- Perfect for flush-cutting door shims and remodeling work.
غير متوفر في المخزون
منتجات ذات صلة
- Angle setting gauge with preset markings – 25°, 30° or 35°
- Guides the user to achieve a precise sharp edge that is square to the blade
- Contains Honing Guide, oilstone and white oil
- With sharpening stone - One side for trimming and one for refining
- Enamelled staple for tightening plane and wood scissor blades
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Truly deeper cuts – up to 1" off the diameter in one pass with the Full Size Rougher.
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process.
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregular shaped blanks
- Reduced kick-back or sucking into work piece
- Available Chip Deflector keeps most projectiles away from the face and neck
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember
- No bevels to ride
- No fear of a dangerous catch